From: Glenn McClements [mailto:gmcclements@...]
Sent: 06 February 2014 18:16
To: Benjamin Taieb
Cc: openmama-dev@...
Subject: Re: [Openmama-dev] New Payload Bridge Enumerations for Solace

Thanks Benjamin.

I noticed you've requested '1' as the enum value, which is fine, but 'S' for Solace is available if you wish.

FYI middleware bridges can specify explicit payload bridges, in which case the enum value is arbitrary. However the middleware can alternatively use the first byte of the payload to let it identify itself and the appropriate payload bridge will be used to decode it. This way middlewares can be payload agnostic.

Payloads do not have to support this feature, but if they do then the first byte must be equal to the enum value associated with them, so in your case it would be payloads beginning with '1'.

From: Benjamin Taieb <benjamin.taieb@...>
Date: Thursday, 6 February 2014 17:22
To: "openmama-dev@..." <openmama-dev@...>

Hi List,

Please find attach patch for Payload Bridge enumeration for Solace.

Regards,

Benjamin Taieb.

This message may contain confidential information and is intended for specific recipients unless explicitly noted otherwise. If you have reason to believe you are not an intended recipient of this message, please delete it and notify the sender. This message may not represent the opinion of IntercontinentalExchange Group, Inc. (ICE), NYSE Euronext or any of their subsidiaries or affiliates, and does not constitute a contract or guarantee. Unencrypted electronic mail is not secure and the recipient of this message is expected to provide safeguards from viruses and pursue alternate means of communication where privacy or a binding message is desired.