Re: OpenMAMA-2.3.2-rc1

Glenn McClements <g.mcclements@...>

Yep, looks good, please proceed.

Glenn

From: Gary Molloy
Date: Monday, 23 February 2015 14:42
To: "openmama-dev@..."
Subject: Re: [Openmama-dev] OpenMAMA-2.3.2-rc1

Hi Guys,

This reply is a bit later than I anticipated, but I did received some positive feedback from the testing of OpenMAMA-2.3.2-rc1 and so we are ready to make this release final.

The issue with the RPM’s is still unresolved, but this will be resolved and included in the next release.

Glenn, do we have your permission for sign-off?

Thanks,

Gary

Gary Molloy – SR Labs

Adelaide Exchange | 24-26 Adelaide Street | Belfast | BT2 8GD

g.molloy@...