Re: OpenMAMA-2.3.3

Gary Molloy <g.molloy@...>

Hi Guys,

We have updated some of the tickets being considered for this release asking for some addition information.

If you would like to have other issues to be considered for this upcoming release we will require a Bugzilla ticket to be submitted first (following the submission guidelines, http://wiki.openmama.org/index.php/Patch_submission)

We would appreciate your timely responses on these.

Thanks,

Gary

Gary Molloy – SR Labs

Adelaide Exchange | 24-26 Adelaide Street | Belfast | BT2 8GD

g.molloy@...