Re: Question about queue's reusable message

Gary Molloy <g.molloy@...>

Hi Sam,

Thanks for your email.

Typical scenarios and use cases that we have encountered, the queue is not usually destroyed that often, so we could very well have missed this during our internally testing.

This area of the code is very 'tricky' and we try to be very careful when looking to make changes here.

Could I ask you to raise a Bugzilla ticket with all your findings and tests and we can look into this for you?

Thanks,
Gary

Gary Molloy - SR Labs
Adelaide Exchange | 24-26 Adelaide Street | Belfast | BT2 8GD
g.molloy@...