From: Mathias Kim [mailto:Mathias.Kim@crossflow.de]
Sent: 25 March 2015 16:40
Subject: [Openmama-dev] C# DQPublisher Manager

Hi guys,

we continued wrapping the dqpublishermanager class in C# but got stuck again. We can create a dqpublishermanager and I also get the onCreate callback. Now, we try to notify the dqpm that there is interest in a certain symbol.
We try to connect to the dqpm via a qpid bridge. Unfortunately, the request never arrives at the dqpm so the OnNewRequest callback never gets called. However, the transport class recognizes the request and notifies us on the console. It even remembers that we previously shows interest in the same symbol. Therefore we like to know whether our implementation is faulty or whether we need to route the request from the transport to the dqpm ourselves.
How does this generally work?

Hope you can help us.
Best regards

Mathias Kim

ETF Analyst

Phone +49 89 442327-191
Mobile +49 171 4152665
mathias.kim at crossflow.de<mailto:mathias.kim at crossflow.de> www.crossflow.de<https://exchange.assenagon.com/owa/redir.aspx?C=tVJgRBMA7UG6CkQ3TBnr2S2utVWiDdIIBlqZxpqCNcW6tUTfy7PQJ8R4pX_VH_LEFJ8GJHinPD8.&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.crossflow.de>

Crossflow Financial Advisors GmbH
Sonnenstra?e 19
D-80331 M?nchen
Local Court of Munich HRB 186408
Managing Directors: Markus Deffner, Juergen Fritzen, Erol Steiner

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and solely for the intended addressee(s). Unauthorised reproduction, disclosure, modification, and/or distribution of this e-mail may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free, as messages can be intercepted, corrupted, contain viruses, arrive late or incomplete.