From: Ian Bell [mailto:ian.bell@hapsoftconsulting.co.uk]
Sent: Dienstag, 14. April 2015 13:49
To: Mathias Kim
Cc: openmama-dev@lists.openmama.org
Subject: RE: [Openmama-dev] C# DQPublisher Manager

Hi

Just wondering if you go this sorted?
The first request should route through to the OnNewRequst callback. As a guess I suspect that the topic is 100% correct, or possibly the callback delegates are not hooked up completely.
Can you supply the code and some logs and I may be able to spot the issue.

Thanks,
Ian Bell

Hapsoft Consulting Ltd
138 Belmont Road, Belfast, BT4 2AQ