Re: documentation for bridges

Daniel Cegiełka <daniel.cegielka@...>

Thank you for your response. I think that bridge for ZeroMQ is worth to prepare.

I'm a little surprised that you have chosen Avis instead ZeroMQ. ZeroMQ from the beginning was designed as a messaging for market data:

Best regards,
Daniel

2011/12/7 Mike Schonberg <mschonberg@...>

> [...]

Daniel,

We currently do not have documentation that addresses how to write new payload or messaging bridges for OpenMAMA as the bridge APIs were internal until now; however, we definitely intend to provide bridge API documentation in the near future.

In the meantime, I am more than happy to assist you in any way necessary through this mailing list. Your experiences will certainly prove valuable as we develop the documentation.

The Avis bridge, included as part of OpenMAMA, provides a simple example that might prove useful.

Regards,
-Mike

Michael Schonberg
OpenMAMA Maintainer
NYSE Technologies
mschonberg@...

Visit our website at http://www.nyse.com

Note:  The information contained in this message and any attachment to it is privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to the message, and please delete it from your system.  Thank you.  NYSE Euronext.