Re: Fedora build issues

Mike Schonberg <mschonberg@...>

-----Original Message-----
From: openmama-dev-bounces@... [mailto:openmama-dev-
bounces@...] On Behalf Of William Henry
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2012 11:17 AM
To: openmama-dev@...
Subject: [Openmama-dev] Fedora build issues

Hi,

I see configure fail because it can't find sem_timedwait():

checking for library containing sem_timedwait... no
Failed to find sem_timedwait().
I also see this error. It occurs because we search librt but not
libpthread. I will post a patch shortly.

This appears to be the cause of no makefile being build in mama/c_cpp
and so that never builds.
The following results in a clean build for me with the current code:
git clean -d -f
./generateBuildFiles.sh
export JAVA_HOME=/home/mike/JDK-6/jdk1.6.0_30/
./configure --with-avis=/usr/local --prefix=`pwd`/dist
make install

Could you post the output from your configure script?

Thanks,
-Mike

William

Visit our website at http://www.nyse.com

Note: The information contained in this message and any attachment to it is privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to the message, and please delete it from your system. Thank you. NYSE Euronext.