We are pleased to announce the first release candidate for openMAMA 6.1.0 is now available:
This release bumps the version of OpenMAMA up to 6.1.0 to bring it into line
with Vela's Enterprise MAMA 6 (they will be doing the same) and make it more clear which versions are
Key changes and bugfixes included in this release:
- Removed all known valgrind reported memory leaks from our CI test bed and API
- Avis now removed (see the mailing list entry)
- Added Payload and Middleware unit tests on Visual Studio projects
- Added ability to provide a separate timeout for recaps
- Fixed issue where book recaps were being ignored duing FT takeover
- Fixed issue where wildcard subscription OnMsg callback is called with NULL instead of topic
- Wired up mamamsg vector price and vector datetime field types
- Qpid support to stop publishing to departed subscribers added
For a complete list of all 62 issues and pull requests included in this release, please see here: https://github.com/OpenMAMA/OpenMAMA/milestone/5?closed=1
Thank you all in advance for your help in testing - if you spot any issues, please follow our guidelines for raising an issue, or even better, follow our guidelines for raising a patch.
As this release is mainly a bugfix release, we're not expecting a large volume of bugs to fall out, so I will be acting on a reasonably brief test window of 2 weeks commencing today. If no issues have been found, we can aim to release on 24th August. If critical issues are found, we will go through weekly release candidates until have a stable release ready.