Re: Documentation question on middleware bridge development

Keith Rudd

Classification: Public

Thanks Frank – very useful links.

From: Frank Quinn [mailto:fquinn.ni@...]
Sent: 13 September 2017 09:26
To: Keith Rudd <keith.rudd@...>
Cc: openmama-dev@...
Subject: Re: [Openmama-dev] Documentation question on middleware bridge development

Hi Keith,

Yeah there are some docs though I'm sure they could use a refresh:

On Wed, Sep 13, 2017 at 8:53 AM, Keith Rudd <keith.rudd@...> wrote:

Classification: Public

Does anyone know if there exists, where I could find, a general guide to OpenMAMA middleware bridge development?

I  know there are the examples provided to copy (which is how we’ve got started on this before), but some high-level general notes would be a useful introduction.

Regards,
Keith

Keith Rudd
Vice President | Lead Solution Architect - Market Data Engineering

Deutsche Bank AG, Filiale London
Global Technology
10 Upper Bank Street, E14 5GW London, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 20 754-53366
Mobile +44 7950687412
Email keith.rudd@...

Please refer to https://www.db.com/disclosures for additional EU corporate and regulatory disclosures and to http://www.db.com/unitedkingdom/content/privacy.htm for information about privacy.