Frank Quinn <fquinn.ni@...>
As part of the last round of integration testing prior to the last release, we noticed that Java and C# builds were actually broken and had to be fixed fairly last-minute.
To prevent this going forward, I have just merged some changes which:
- Removes broken unit tests
- Fixes working unit tests (including an actual bugfix spotted by some tests)
- Adds running unit tests to ci script
This is for both Java and C# builds. Travis builds have also been updated so they will automatically be tested now on each PR raised.
This concludes "Operation Windows Love" which has been trickling in changes for over a year now to:
- Improve the build experience on windows
- Get unit tests running on windows
- Get nunit tests running on windows
- Get junit tests running on windows
- Remove compiler warnings on windows
- Modify CI to take advantage of the above
Don't get me wrong - there are still a *lot* of things we could still improve upon, but at least we have a decent minimum set to work from now.