From: Jacobraj Benet <jbenet@...>
Date: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 11:33 AM
To: "openmama-dev@..." <openmama-dev@...>
Subject: OpenMama Bridge Developer Guide

Hello everyone,

Find attached the initial draft of the OpenMAMA Bridge developers Guide, This is an initial draft and would be refined and improved over the coming weeks.

Please do provide any feedbacks/recommendation regarding this document to the dev list.

We are also able to contribute some the resourcing from our tech writer team, the week of the 25th to finalize this document and if possible feedback in advance would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jacob

Visit our website at http://www.nyse.com
Note: The information contained in this message and any attachment to it is privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to the message, and please delete it from your system. Thank you. NYSE Euronext.