Re: Proposal to make the cut for OpenMAMA 6.2.2 RC1

Damian Maguire

Just throwing in my two cents, release at this stage sounds good.

Thanks,

Damian

On Thu, May 24, 2018 at 11:17 PM Frank Quinn <fquinn@...> wrote:

Hi Folks,

Reminder of the below – last call before I take the cut over the weekend or at the start of next week…

Frank Quinn, Cascadium | +44 (0) 28 8678 8015 | http://cascadium.io