From: openmama-dev-bounces@lists.openmama.org [mailto:openmama-dev-
bounces@lists.openmama.org] On Behalf Of alex.stovboun@nomura.com
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2012 3:00 PM
To: openmama-dev@lists.openmama.org
Subject: [Openmama-dev] Bridge API doc

Mike,

When do you plan to publish the first cut of the bridge API doc?

Regards,
Alex

PLEASE READ: This message is for the named person's use only. It may
contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. No
If you receive this message in error, please delete it and all copies
from your system, destroy any hard copies and notify the sender. You
must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or
copy any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient.
Nomura Holding America Inc., Nomura Securities International, Inc, and
their respective subsidiaries each reserve the right to monitor all e-
mail communications through its networks. Any views expressed in this
states otherwise and the sender is authorized to state the views of
such entity. Unless otherwise stated, any pricing information in this
message is indicative only, is subject to change and does not
constitute an offer to deal at any price quoted. Any reference to the
terms of executed transactions should be treated as preliminary only
and subject to our formal written confirmation.

Visit our website at http://www.nyse.com

Note: The information contained in this message and any attachment to it is privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to the message, and please delete it from your system. Thank you. NYSE Euronext.