Date

OpenMAMA-6.2.2-rc2 Now Available

Frank Quinn

Hi Folks,

We were planning on releasing today but a pull request landed yesterday containing some bugfixes for the recently added plugin code which I have deemed as necessary for this release, so I have now cut OpenMAMA 6.2.2-rc2 which can be found here:

https://github.com/OpenMAMA/OpenMAMA/releases/tag/OpenMAMA-6.2.2-rc2

Considering this is bugfix only, the release candidate window will be one week, making the target release date (all being well) 28th June.

I encourage all application and bridge developers to rigorously test this new release with their software especially with respect to the market data subscription life cycle.

If there are any further incoming changes please advise me asap to see if the above dates need to be revised.

Frank Quinn, Cascadium | +44 (0) 28 8678 8015 | http://cascadium.io