Date

Re: openmama 6.2 crash with dqstrategy disabled for subscription with multiple initials [I]

Igor Kovalenko

Classification: For internal use only

Thank you Aaron, I will give your suggestion a try.

To reproduce the issue you will need a transport returning multiple initial snapshots for your group subscription. Without that conditional I was referring to and with DQ strategy disabled crash will happen handling second snapshot from the group.

--

Kind regards,
Igor Kovalenko

Igor Kovalenko

OOO "Deutsche Bank TechCentre"
Global Technology
Business Center Aquamarine, Ozerkovskaya naberezhnaya 24, 115184 Moscow, Russia
Tel. +7 495 783-0313
Email igor.kovalenko@...