Date

Code change(s) just landed on origin/next (Successful)

jenkins@...

Some changes have just been added to the origin/next branch!

[fquinn.ni] Fix Win32 MamaPublisherTestC.EventSendWithCallbacks SEH exception.
	mama/c_cpp/src/gunittest/c/publishertest.cpp

Results for OpenMAMA_Snapshot_Linux CI run with latest changes:

  • CI Project Name: OpenMAMA_Snapshot_Linux
  • Build Number: #151
  • Build Status: Successful
  • Build Warnings: 0
  • Total Amount of Tests: 1816
  • Passed: 1816
  • Failed: 0
  • Skipped / Disabled: 0

You may also check CI console output to view the full results.

Code change(s) just landed on origin/next (Successful)

jenkins@...

Some changes have just been added to the origin/next branch!

[noreply] Fixed issue with date time on 32 bit linux (#275)
	mama/c_cpp/src/c/datetimeimpl.h
	mama/c_cpp/src/gunittest/c/mamadatetime/datetimetest.cpp
	mama/c_cpp/src/c/datetime.c

Results for OpenMAMA_Snapshot_Linux CI run with latest changes:

  • CI Project Name: OpenMAMA_Snapshot_Linux
  • Build Number: #150
  • Build Status: Successful
  • Build Warnings: 0
  • Total Amount of Tests: 1816
  • Passed: 1816
  • Failed: 0
  • Skipped / Disabled: 0

You may also check CI console output to view the full results.

Code change(s) just landed on origin/next (Successful)

jenkins@...

Some changes have just been added to the origin/next branch!

[Frank Quinn] Fixed build issue with latest RPM builds
	release_scripts/openmama-rpm.sh
	release_scripts/openmama.spec
	mamda/java/com/wombat/mamda/MamdaSubscription.java

Results for OpenMAMA_Snapshot_Linux CI run with latest changes:

  • CI Project Name: OpenMAMA_Snapshot_Linux
  • Build Number: #149
  • Build Status: Successful
  • Build Warnings: 0
  • Total Amount of Tests: 1816
  • Passed: 1816
  • Failed: 0
  • Skipped / Disabled: 0

You may also check CI console output to view the full results.

OpenMAMA_Snapshot_RPM - Build # 542 - Still Failing!

jenkins@...

Some changes have just been added to the origin/next branch!

[fquinn.ni] Bugfix mamdatetime 32 bit windows (#274)
	msvc/PropertySheetAPRWin64Release.props
	mama/c_cpp/src/gunittest/c/mamadatetime/datetimetest.cpp
	mama/c_cpp/src/c/SConscript.win
	site_scons/community/command_line.py
	mama/c_cpp/src/cpp/mamacpp.vcxproj
	msvc/PropertySheetAPRWin32Release.props
	mama/c_cpp/src/c/datetime.c
	mama/c_cpp/src/c/SConscript
	.travis.yml
	mama/c_cpp/src/c/mamac.vcxproj
	site_scons/community/windows.py
	site_scons/community/darwin.py

Results for OpenMAMA_Snapshot_RPM CI run with latest changes:

  • CI Project Name: OpenMAMA_Snapshot_RPM
  • Build Number: #542
  • Build Status: Still Failing
  • Build Warnings:
  • Total Amount of Tests:
  • Passed:
  • Failed:
  • Skipped / Disabled:

You may also check CI console output to view the full results.

Code change(s) just landed on origin/next (Failure)

jenkins@...

Some changes have just been added to the origin/next branch!

[fquinn.ni] Bugfix mamdatetime 32 bit windows (#274)
	mama/c_cpp/src/c/SConscript.win
	.travis.yml
	msvc/PropertySheetAPRWin32Release.props
	mama/c_cpp/src/c/datetime.c
	site_scons/community/command_line.py
	mama/c_cpp/src/c/SConscript
	mama/c_cpp/src/gunittest/c/mamadatetime/datetimetest.cpp
	msvc/PropertySheetAPRWin64Release.props
	mama/c_cpp/src/cpp/mamacpp.vcxproj
	site_scons/community/darwin.py
	mama/c_cpp/src/c/mamac.vcxproj
	site_scons/community/windows.py

Results for OpenMAMA_Snapshot_Windows CI run with latest changes:

  • CI Project Name: OpenMAMA_Snapshot_Windows
  • Build Number: #141
  • Build Status: Failure
  • Build Warnings:
  • Total Amount of Tests:
  • Passed:
  • Failed:
  • Skipped / Disabled:

You may also check CI console output to view the full results.

Code change(s) just landed on origin/next (Successful)

jenkins@...

Some changes have just been added to the origin/next branch!

[fquinn.ni] Bugfix mamdatetime 32 bit windows (#274)
	.travis.yml
	mama/c_cpp/src/c/SConscript.win
	mama/c_cpp/src/cpp/mamacpp.vcxproj
	msvc/PropertySheetAPRWin64Release.props
	site_scons/community/darwin.py
	mama/c_cpp/src/c/datetime.c
	site_scons/community/command_line.py
	mama/c_cpp/src/c/mamac.vcxproj
	msvc/PropertySheetAPRWin32Release.props
	mama/c_cpp/src/c/SConscript
	site_scons/community/windows.py
	mama/c_cpp/src/gunittest/c/mamadatetime/datetimetest.cpp

Results for OpenMAMA_Snapshot_Linux CI run with latest changes:

  • CI Project Name: OpenMAMA_Snapshot_Linux
  • Build Number: #148
  • Build Status: Successful
  • Build Warnings: 0
  • Total Amount of Tests: 1816
  • Passed: 1816
  • Failed: 0
  • Skipped / Disabled: 0

You may also check CI console output to view the full results.

OpenMAMA_Snapshot_RPM - Build # 541 - Still Failing!

jenkins@...

Some changes have just been added to the origin/next branch!

[fquinn.ni] Removed package option from linux builds
	SConstruct
	site_scons/community/command_line.py

Results for OpenMAMA_Snapshot_RPM CI run with latest changes:

  • CI Project Name: OpenMAMA_Snapshot_RPM
  • Build Number: #541
  • Build Status: Still Failing
  • Build Warnings:
  • Total Amount of Tests:
  • Passed:
  • Failed:
  • Skipped / Disabled:

You may also check CI console output to view the full results.

Code change(s) just landed on origin/next (Successful)

jenkins@...

Some changes have just been added to the origin/next branch!

[fquinn.ni] Removed package option from linux builds
	site_scons/community/command_line.py
	SConstruct

Results for OpenMAMA_Snapshot_Linux CI run with latest changes:

  • CI Project Name: OpenMAMA_Snapshot_Linux
  • Build Number: #147
  • Build Status: Successful
  • Build Warnings: 0
  • Total Amount of Tests: 1806
  • Passed: 1806
  • Failed: 0
  • Skipped / Disabled: 0

You may also check CI console output to view the full results.

OpenMAMA_Snapshot_RPM - Build # 540 - Failure!

jenkins@...

Some changes have just been added to the origin/next branch!

[Frank Quinn] Updated version information to 6.2.0
	mama/VERSION.scons
	mamda/VERSION.scons
	mama/c_cpp/src/c/generateMamaSourceFiles.bat
	mama/jni/build.xml
	mamda/c_cpp/src/cpp/generateMamdaVersion.bat
	mamda/java/build.xml

[Frank Quinn] Added fix for spec file for fresh RPM builds
	release_scripts/openmama.spec

[Frank Quinn] Fixed build issue with mamda testtools on windows
	mamda/c_cpp/src/testtools/SConscript.win

[Frank Quinn] Fixed another issue with rpm generation
	release_scripts/openmama-rpm.sh

[Frank Quinn] Added support for onSuccess publisher events
	mama/c_cpp/src/gunittest/cpp/MamaPublisherTest.cpp
	mama/c_cpp/src/cpp/MamaPublisherImpl.h
	mama/dotnet/src/cs/MamaPublisher.cs
	mama/c_cpp/src/examples/c/mamapublisherc.c
	mama/c_cpp/src/c/publisher.c
	mamda/c_cpp/src/examples/mamdapublisher.cpp
	mama/c_cpp/src/c/mama/publisher.h
	mama/dotnet/src/cs/MamaPublisherCallback.cs
	mama/c_cpp/src/cpp/MamaPublisher.cpp
	mama/c_cpp/src/gunittest/c/publishertest.cpp
	mama/c_cpp/src/cpp/mama/MamaPublisherCallback.h
	mama/c_cpp/src/examples/cpp/mamapublishercpp.cpp
	mama/dotnet/src/examples/MamaPublisher/MamaPublisherCS.cs
	mama/jni/src/c/mamapublisherjni.c
	mamda/c_cpp/src/examples/orderbooks/listenerBookPublisher.cpp
	mamda/dotnet/src/examples/MamdaTradeTicker/MamdaTradeTicker.cs

[fquinn.ni] fixes #269: MamdaSubscription redundantly creates Exception instance in
	mamda/java/com/wombat/mamda/MamdaSubscription.java

[Frank Quinn] Revert "fixes #269: MamdaSubscription redundantly creates Exception
	mamda/java/com/wombat/mamda/MamdaSubscription.java

[Frank Quinn] fixes #269: MamdaSubscription redundantly creates Exception instance in
	mamda/java/com/wombat/mamda/MamdaSubscription.java

Results for OpenMAMA_Snapshot_RPM CI run with latest changes:

  • CI Project Name: OpenMAMA_Snapshot_RPM
  • Build Number: #540
  • Build Status: Failure
  • Build Warnings:
  • Total Amount of Tests:
  • Passed:
  • Failed:
  • Skipped / Disabled:

[...]

  • Build Number: #146
  • Build Status: Successful
  • Build Warnings: 0
  • Total Amount of Tests: 1806
  • Passed: 1806
  • Failed: 0
  • Skipped / Disabled: 0

You may also check CI console output to view the full results.

Code change(s) just landed on origin/next (Successful)

jenkins@...

Some changes have just been added to the origin/next branch!

[Frank Quinn] fixes #269: MamdaSubscription redundantly creates Exception instance in
	mamda/java/com/wombat/mamda/MamdaSubscription.java

Results for OpenMAMA_Snapshot_Linux CI run with latest changes:

  • CI Project Name: OpenMAMA_Snapshot_Linux
  • Build Number: #145
  • Build Status: Successful
  • Build Warnings: 0
  • Total Amount of Tests: 1806
  • Passed: 1806
  • Failed: 0
  • Skipped / Disabled: 0

You may also check CI console output to view the full results.

Code change just landed on origin/master (Successful)

jenkins@...

Some changes have just been added to the origin/master branch!

[Frank Quinn] Revert "fixes #269: MamdaSubscription redundantly creates Exception
	mamda/java/com/wombat/mamda/MamdaSubscription.java

Results for OpenMAMA_Stable_Linux CI run with latest changes:

  • CI Project Name: OpenMAMA_Stable_Linux
  • Build Number: #18
  • Build Status: Successful
  • Build Warnings: 0
  • Total Amount of Tests: 1805
  • Passed: 1805
  • Failed: 0
  • Skipped / Disabled: 0

You may also check CI console output to view the full results.

Code change just landed on origin/master (Successful)

jenkins@...

Some changes have just been added to the origin/master branch!

[fquinn.ni] fixes #269: MamdaSubscription redundantly creates Exception instance in
	mamda/java/com/wombat/mamda/MamdaSubscription.java

Results for OpenMAMA_Stable_Linux CI run with latest changes:

  • CI Project Name: OpenMAMA_Stable_Linux
  • Build Number: #17
  • Build Status: Successful
  • Build Warnings: 0
  • Total Amount of Tests: 1805
  • Passed: 1805
  • Failed: 0
  • Skipped / Disabled: 0

You may also check CI console output to view the full results.

Re: [Openmama-users] OpenMAMA Forum Selection

Tom Doust

I’ve used proboards before in a different context – it works fine but as Frank says its very old-school.

My only other comment is that I think there is a lot of value in getting quite tightly integrated with github

Tom