From: openmama-dev-bounces@... [mailto:openmama-dev-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Frank Quinn
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2016 6:21 AM
To: openmama-dev
Subject: [Openmama-dev] RFC for Extended MAMA Date Time

Hi Folks,

I have just opened up a new RFC to cover the upcoming Extended MAMA Date Time functionality. You can find it listed here:

https://openmama.github.io/openmama_rfc_open.html

Also note that in the interest of making this process completely transparent, I have also created a process document outlining how we review RFCs and guidelines on how to create them going forward:

https://openmama.github.io/openmama_rfc_process.html

Pay particular attention to the most constructive ways to provide feedback: https://openmama.github.io/openmama_rfc_process.html#how-to-provide-rfc-feedback

As per our process, we will leave this RFC open for a period of 2 weeks, after which point if there are no major concerns, the RFC design will be considered approved and work can begin.

FRANK QUINN

Principal Engineer, Europe

O. +44 289 568 0209 x3592

fquinn@...

Adelaide Exchange Building, 2nd Floor, 24-26 Adelaide Street, Belfast, BT2 8GD

velatradingtech.com | @vela_tt

The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you. Vela Trading Technologies LLC

This communication is for informational purposes only. It is not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument or as an official confirmation of any transaction. All market prices, data and other information are not warranted as to completeness or accuracy and are subject to change without notice. Any comments or statements made herein do not necessarily reflect those of JPMorgan Chase & Co., its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively, "JPMC"). This transmission may contain information that is proprietary, privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format. Although this transmission and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other defect that might affect any computer system into which it is received and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by JPMC for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use. Please note that any electronic communication that is conducted within or through JPMC's systems is subject to interception, monitoring, review, retention and external production in accordance with JPMC's policy and local laws, rules and regulations; may be stored or otherwise processed in countries other than the country in which you are located; and will be treated in accordance with JPMC policies and applicable laws and regulations. Please refer to http://www.jpmorgan.com/pages/disclosures for disclosures relating to European legal entities.

RFC for Extended MAMA Date Time

Frank Quinn <fquinn@...>

[...]

New RFC area for OpenMAMA

Frank Quinn <fquinn@...>

Hi Folks,

As hinted at during a recent email around the launch of the OpenMAMA Technical Documentation website, we now have a dedicated area on the site specifically for RFCs which includes ported versions of two previously processed RFCs to act as working examples.

You can find them on https://openmama.github.io/openmama_rfc_closed.html

This format will be used for the upcoming OpenMAMA Extended Date Time RFC.

FRANK QUINN

Principal Engineer, Europe

O. +44 289 568 0209 x3592

fquinn@...

Adelaide Exchange Building, 2nd Floor, 24-26 Adelaide Street, Belfast, BT2 8GD

velatradingtech.com | @vela_tt

The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you. Vela Trading Technologies LLC

Code change(s) just landed on origin/next (Successful)

jenkins@...

Some changes have just been added to the origin/next branch!

[noreply] DOC: Added new documentation generator script (#243)
	mamda/dotnet/doxyconfig-cs.in
	mama/c_cpp/doxyconfig-cpp.in
	mama/jni/doxyconfig-java.in
	mama/c_cpp/doc/images/openmama.png
	mamda/dotnet/doc/nyse_technologies.png
	mama/dotnet/doxyconfig-cs.in
	mama/dotnet/doc/openmama.png
	mamda/dotnet/doc/openmama.png
	mama/dotnet/doc/nyse_technologies.png
	media/images/openmama.png
	release_scripts/build-docs.py
	mamda/java/doxyconfig-java.in
	mamda/c_cpp/doxyconfig-cpp.in
	mamda/c_cpp/doc/images/openmama.png
	mama/c_cpp/doxyconfig-c.in
	.gitignore

Results for OpenMAMA_Next_Branch_VS_2015 CI run with latest changes:

  • CI Project Name: OpenMAMA_Next_Branch_VS_2015
  • Build Number: #117
  • Build Status: Successful
  • Build Warnings: 158
  • Total Amount of Tests:
  • Passed:
  • Failed:
  • Skipped / Disabled:

You may also check CI console output to view the full results.

Code change(s) just landed on origin/next (Successful)

jenkins@...

Some changes have just been added to the origin/next branch!

[noreply] DOC: Added new documentation generator script (#243)
	mamda/dotnet/doc/nyse_technologies.png
	mama/jni/doxyconfig-java.in
	mamda/dotnet/doc/openmama.png
	mamda/c_cpp/doc/images/openmama.png
	mamda/java/doxyconfig-java.in
	media/images/openmama.png
	release_scripts/build-docs.py
	mama/c_cpp/doc/images/openmama.png
	mama/dotnet/doxyconfig-cs.in
	mama/dotnet/doc/nyse_technologies.png
	mama/dotnet/doc/openmama.png
	.gitignore
	mama/c_cpp/doxyconfig-cpp.in
	mamda/dotnet/doxyconfig-cs.in
	mamda/c_cpp/doxyconfig-cpp.in
	mama/c_cpp/doxyconfig-c.in

Results for OpenMAMA Next Branch with Qpid Proton CI run with latest changes:

  • CI Project Name: OpenMAMA Next Branch with Qpid Proton
  • Build Number: #124
  • Build Status: Successful
  • Build Warnings: 2
  • Total Amount of Tests: 1769
  • Passed: 1769
  • Failed: 0
  • Skipped / Disabled: 0

You may also check CI console output to view the full results.

New Technical Documentation Resource for OpenMAMA

Frank Quinn <fquinn.ni@...>

Hi folks,

As we have discussed before, documentation is something that we are all keen to make improvements upon. With that in mind, I am pleased to announce the launch of our new technical documentation website https://openmama.github.io.

There's not much there at the moment that doesn't already exist, but going forward, it should be considered the new home for:

- Reference documentation
- Application Developer Guides
- Bridge Developer Guides
- Plugin Developer guides
- Tutorials
- Example Code walkthroughs
- RFCs
- Any other technical documentation (e.g. contents of current wiki)

In the coming months, we'll be aggregating all existing technical documentation to this website and building out additional content as we go. We'll also be updating links etc.

You are all encouraged to get involved - anyone can pull down the git repository behind this site (https://github.com/OpenMAMA/openmama.github.io) and run it locally using instructions provided in the Contribute section or make minor changes (e.g. to RFCs) using the Edit functionality to participate.

If you have any problems, drop in on our Gitter channel and let us know.

Code change(s) just landed on origin/next (Successful)

jenkins@...

Some changes have just been added to the origin/next branch!

[fquinn.ni] [PLAT-753] - Creation of the exceptionHandlers in a try/catch (C++ and
	mama/dotnet/src/examples/MamaIo/MamaIoCS.cs
	mama/c_cpp/src/examples/cpp/mamaiocpp.cpp

Results for OpenMAMA_Next_Branch_VS_2015 CI run with latest changes:

  • CI Project Name: OpenMAMA_Next_Branch_VS_2015
  • Build Number: #116
  • Build Status: Successful
  • Build Warnings: 158
  • Total Amount of Tests:
  • Passed:
  • Failed:
  • Skipped / Disabled:

You may also check CI console output to view the full results.

Code change(s) just landed on origin/next (Successful)

jenkins@...

Some changes have just been added to the origin/next branch!

[fquinn.ni] [PLAT-753] - Creation of the exceptionHandlers in a try/catch (C++ and
	mama/dotnet/src/examples/MamaIo/MamaIoCS.cs
	mama/c_cpp/src/examples/cpp/mamaiocpp.cpp

Results for OpenMAMA Next Branch with Qpid Proton CI run with latest changes:

  • CI Project Name: OpenMAMA Next Branch with Qpid Proton
  • Build Number: #123
  • Build Status: Successful
  • Build Warnings: 2
  • Total Amount of Tests: 1769
  • Passed: 1769
  • Failed: 0
  • Skipped / Disabled: 0

You may also check CI console output to view the full results.

Code change(s) just landed on origin/next (Fixed)

jenkins@...

Some changes have just been added to the origin/next branch!

No changes

Results for OpenMAMA Next Branch with Qpid Proton CI run with latest changes:

  • CI Project Name: OpenMAMA Next Branch with Qpid Proton
  • Build Number: #122
  • Build Status: Fixed
  • Build Warnings: 2
  • Total Amount of Tests: 1769
  • Passed: 1769
  • Failed: 0
  • Skipped / Disabled: 0

You may also check CI console output to view the full results.

Code change(s) just landed on origin/next (Successful)

jenkins@...

Some changes have just been added to the origin/next branch!

[noreply] Added initial travis script for OpenMAMA (#242)
	site_scons/community/linux.py
	.travis.yml
	release_scripts/ci-run.py

Results for OpenMAMA_Next_Branch_VS_2015 CI run with latest changes:

  • CI Project Name: OpenMAMA_Next_Branch_VS_2015
  • Build Number: #115
  • Build Status: Successful
  • Build Warnings: 158
  • Total Amount of Tests:
  • Passed:
  • Failed:
  • Skipped / Disabled:

You may also check CI console output to view the full results.

Code change(s) just landed on origin/next (Failure)

jenkins@...

Some changes have just been added to the origin/next branch!

[noreply] Added initial travis script for OpenMAMA (#242)
	site_scons/community/linux.py
	.travis.yml
	release_scripts/ci-run.py

Results for OpenMAMA Next Branch with Qpid Proton CI run with latest changes:

  • CI Project Name: OpenMAMA Next Branch with Qpid Proton
  • Build Number: #121
  • Build Status: Failure
  • Build Warnings:
  • Total Amount of Tests:
  • Passed:
  • Failed:
  • Skipped / Disabled:

You may also check CI console output to view the full results.

Code change(s) just landed on origin/next (Fixed)

jenkins@...

Some changes have just been added to the origin/next branch!

[Frank Quinn] Updated path separator for CI script
	release_scripts/ci-run.py

Results for OpenMAMA_Next_Branch_VS_2015 CI run with latest changes:

  • CI Project Name: OpenMAMA_Next_Branch_VS_2015
  • Build Number: #114
  • Build Status: Fixed
[...]

  • Build Number: #120
  • Build Status: Successful
  • Build Warnings: 2
  • Total Amount of Tests: 1769
  • Passed: 1769
  • Failed: 0
  • Skipped / Disabled: 0

You may also check CI console output to view the full results.

Code change(s) just landed on origin/next (Still Failing)

jenkins@...

Some changes have just been added to the origin/next branch!

[noreply] UT: Fixed unit test for modifyable payloads (#241)
	mama/c_cpp/src/gunittest/cpp/MamaMsgTest.cpp

Results for OpenMAMA_Next_Branch_VS_2015 CI run with latest changes:

  • CI Project Name: OpenMAMA_Next_Branch_VS_2015
  • Build Number: #113
  • Build Status: Still Failing
[...]

  • Build Number: #119
  • Build Status: Fixed
  • Build Warnings: 2
  • Total Amount of Tests: 1769
  • Passed: 1769
  • Failed: 0
  • Skipped / Disabled: 0

[...]

[noreply] COMMON: Added new method for finding a file in a PATH (#240)
	common/c_cpp/src/c/wombat/environment.h
	common/c_cpp/src/gunittest/c/UnitTestCommonC.vcxproj
	common/c_cpp/src/c/fileutils.c
	common/c_cpp/src/c/wombat/fileutils.h
	common/c_cpp/src/gunittest/c/utiltest.cpp
	common/c_cpp/src/c/commonc.vcxproj
	mama/c_cpp/src/gunittest/c/dictionarytest.cpp
	common/c_cpp/src/gunittest/c/SConscript
	common/c_cpp/src/c/SConscript.win

Results for OpenMAMA_Next_Branch_VS_2015 CI run with latest changes:

  • CI Project Name: OpenMAMA_Next_Branch_VS_2015
  • Build Number: #112
[...]

361 - 380 of 2300