Date

Code change(s) just landed on origin/next (Successful)

jenkins@...

Some changes have just been added to the origin/next branch!

[noreply] MAMA: Added utility functions to read symbol file (#219)
	mama/c_cpp/src/c/SConscript
	mama/c_cpp/src/c/mama/mamautils.h
	mama/c_cpp/src/c/mamautils.c
	mama/c_cpp/src/c/SConscript.win
	mama/c_cpp/src/c/mamac.vcxproj
	mama/c_cpp/src/testtools/capturereplay/c/captureconvert.c
	mama/c_cpp/src/c/mama/mama.h

Results for OpenMAMA Next Branch with Qpid Proton CI run with latest changes:

  • CI Project Name: OpenMAMA Next Branch with Qpid Proton
  • Build Number: #113
  • Build Status: Successful
  • Build Warnings: 2
  • Total Amount of Tests: 1769
  • Passed: 1769
  • Failed: 0
  • Skipped / Disabled: 0

You may also check CI console output to view the full results.

Code change(s) just landed on origin/next (Failure)

jenkins@...

Some changes have just been added to the origin/next branch!

[noreply] MAMA: Added utility functions to read symbol file (#219)
	mama/c_cpp/src/c/SConscript.win
	mama/c_cpp/src/c/SConscript
	mama/c_cpp/src/testtools/capturereplay/c/captureconvert.c
	mama/c_cpp/src/c/mamac.vcxproj
	mama/c_cpp/src/c/mama/mama.h
	mama/c_cpp/src/c/mama/mamautils.h
	mama/c_cpp/src/c/mamautils.c

Results for OpenMAMA_Next_Branch_VS_2015 CI run with latest changes:

  • CI Project Name: OpenMAMA_Next_Branch_VS_2015
  • Build Number: #107
  • Build Status: Failure
  • Build Warnings:
  • Total Amount of Tests:
  • Passed:
  • Failed:
  • Skipped / Disabled:

[...]

[noreply] Added Inno Setup installer script and LICENSE file (#231)
	release_scripts/setup_info_before.txt
	release_scripts/openmama.ico
	release_scripts/setup_info_after.txt
	LICENSE.md
	release_scripts/setup.iss

Results for OpenMAMA Next Branch with Qpid Proton CI run with latest changes:

  • CI Project Name: OpenMAMA Next Branch with Qpid Proton
  • Build Number: #112
  • Build Status: Successful
  • Build Warnings: 2
  • Total Amount of Tests: 1769
  • Passed: 1769
  • Failed: 0
  • Skipped / Disabled: 0

You may also check CI console output to view the full results.

Code change(s) just landed on origin/next (Successful)

jenkins@...

Some changes have just been added to the origin/next branch!

[noreply] Added Inno Setup installer script and LICENSE file (#231)
	release_scripts/setup.iss
	LICENSE.md
	release_scripts/setup_info_before.txt
	release_scripts/openmama.ico
	release_scripts/setup_info_after.txt

Results for OpenMAMA_Next_Branch_VS_2015 CI run with latest changes:

  • CI Project Name: OpenMAMA_Next_Branch_VS_2015
  • Build Number: #106
  • Build Status: Successful
  • Build Warnings: 2385
  • Total Amount of Tests:
  • Passed:
  • Failed:
  • Skipped / Disabled:

You may also check CI console output to view the full results.

Re: Should we make the jump to cmake?

Damian Maguire <dmaguire@...>

- Somehow I managed to drop the mailing list responding to this earlier. Sorry about that.

In an effort to avoid bike-shedding this one, I'll say nothing more than I think using CMake is a great idea.

(Side Note: Reed, you're correct that OpenMAMA currently supports OSX as well. CMake integration should make this simpler as well, eliminating the need for the 'Darwin' specific Scons files.)

DAMIAN MAGUIRE

Senior Sales Engineer

O. +44 289 568 0298

M. +44 783 584 4770

dmaguire@...

Adelaide Exchange Building2nd Floor, 24-26 Adelaide StreetBelfast, BT2 8GD

velatradingtech.com | @vela_tt

1467620971571_PastedImage

From: <openmama-dev-bounces@...> on behalf of Glenn McClements <gmcclements@...>
Date: Tuesday, 4 October 2016 at 13:39
To: Nigel Phelan <nigel.phelan@...>, Frank Quinn <fquinn@...>, Stuart Beattie <sbeattie@...>, "Openmama-dev@..." <openmama-dev@...>
Subject: Re: [Openmama-dev] New feature: Extending timestamp format

For Vela we have a couple of payloads:

- V5/Wirecache has its own internal format and calls mamaDateTime setters, so this is fine.

- WombatMsg actually uses the same encoding as OpenMAMA does internally, so this will need to be changed but I’m fine with this as it was somewhat breaking encapsulation. The wire format will remain the same, we’ll just need to call a setting rather than doing a direct assignment.

Also, from another offline thread, we should take time to consider if the new implementation will be flexible/extendable. Time zone hint and nanosecond support are two feature that spring to mind that we may like to add later.

These are outside of scope for the current piece of work but they have been asked about before and we’d want to make sure that any implementation could be extended to support these if needed.

GLENN MCCLEMENTS

SVP Engineering, Europe

From: <openmama-dev-bounces@...> on behalf of "Phelan, Nigel via Openmama-dev" <openmama-dev@...>
Date: Tuesday, 4 October 2016 at 09:38
To: Frank Quinn <fquinn@...>, Stuart Beattie <sbeattie@...>, "openmama-dev@..." <openmama-dev@...>

I think that, at the moment, the most important payload bridges come from Vela, Solace and Tick 42.  Would anyone from Solace and Tick 42 care to comment on the behaviour of their payload bridges and whether they took this shortcut in the implementation (I’m assuming Frank can speak authoritatively for Vela)?  Also good to know the QPID open source reference implementation gets this right.  Out of curiosity, Frank, does your ZeroMQ bridge handle this, or does it just re-use the proton payload (which would presumably automatically make it compatible)?

Thanks

Nigel

Nigel Phelan | Corporate & Investment Bank | Market Data Services | J.P. Morgan

[...]

[fquinn.ni] Fixed Vector DateTime Unit Tests (#221)
	.gitignore
	mama/c_cpp/src/gunittest/c/payload/payloadvectortests.cpp

Results for OpenMAMA Next Branch with Qpid Proton CI run with latest changes:

  • CI Project Name: OpenMAMA Next Branch with Qpid Proton
  • Build Number: #108
  • Build Status: Successful
  • Build Warnings: 0
  • Total Amount of Tests: 1768
  • Passed: 1768
  • Failed: 0
  • Skipped / Disabled: 0

You may also check CI console output to view the full results.

401 - 420 of 2295