Date

Code change(s) just landed on origin/next (Successful)

jenkins@...

Some changes have just been added to the origin/next branch!

[noreply] MAMA: Fixed ability to use custom properties file (#208)
	common/c_cpp/src/c/wtable.c
	common/c_cpp/src/c/property.c
	common/c_cpp/src/c/property.h
	common/c_cpp/src/c/wombat/wtable.h
	common/c_cpp/src/c/commonc.vcxproj
	mama/c_cpp/src/c/mama.c

Results for OpenMAMA_Next_Branch_VS_2015 CI run with latest changes:

  • CI Project Name: OpenMAMA_Next_Branch_VS_2015
  • Build Number: #88
  • Build Status: Successful
  • Build Warnings: 2392
  • Total Amount of Tests:
  • Passed:
  • Failed:
  • Skipped / Disabled:

You may also check CI console output to view the full results.

Code change(s) just landed on origin/next (Successful)

jenkins@...

Some changes have just been added to the origin/next branch!

[Frank Quinn] CI: Fixed build issue on CentOS 6 with msg.c
	mama/c_cpp/src/c/SConscript

[Frank Quinn] Added option to mamaproducerc_v2 to use CLOCK_REALTIME
	mama/c_cpp/src/testtools/performance/c/mamaproducerc_v2.c

Results for OpenMAMA Next Branch with Qpid Proton CI run with latest changes:

  • CI Project Name: OpenMAMA Next Branch with Qpid Proton
  • Build Number: #94
  • Build Status: Successful
  • Build Warnings: 0
  • Total Amount of Tests: 1767
  • Passed: 1767
  • Failed: 0
  • Skipped / Disabled: 0

You may also check CI console output to view the full results.

Code change(s) just landed on origin/next (Successful)

jenkins@...

Some changes have just been added to the origin/next branch!

[Frank Quinn] CI: Fixed build issue on CentOS 6 with msg.c
	mama/c_cpp/src/c/SConscript

[Frank Quinn] Added option to mamaproducerc_v2 to use CLOCK_REALTIME
	mama/c_cpp/src/testtools/performance/c/mamaproducerc_v2.c

Results for OpenMAMA_Next_Branch_VS_2015 CI run with latest changes:

  • CI Project Name: OpenMAMA_Next_Branch_VS_2015
  • Build Number: #87
  • Build Status: Successful
  • Build Warnings: 2392
  • Total Amount of Tests:
  • Passed:
  • Failed:
  • Skipped / Disabled:

You may also check CI console output to view the full results.

Re: OpenMAMA 6.1.0 En Route

Frank Quinn <fquinn.ni@...>

Hi Dmitri,

Yes this is the release that we were going to call 2.4.2 and ideally release at the end of next month.

On Fri, 29 Jul 2016, 20:19 Dmitri Fedorov, <dfedorov.solace@...> wrote:
Hi Frank,

This is a cut from the "next" branch, right? The one that was going to be 2.4.2 and planned for the end of summer?

Regards,
Dmitri Fedorov
Software Architect
Solace Systems, Inc.
Ottawa, ON Canada

Solace Systems accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Solace Systems.

On 29 July 2016 at 14:54, Frank Quinn <fquinn.ni@...> wrote:
Hi Folks,

In the interest of simplifying version compatibility, OpenMAMA's next release version is going to be 6.1.0. I appreciate it's a big jump but it should make the following things clear to the community and anyone watching the project:
  1. OpenMAMA is the equivalent to Vela's "MAMA 6" (Vela have also agreed to move to 6.1.x to align with OpenMAMA).
  2. Users of both Vela's Enterprise release of MAMA and OpenMAMA can easily see what equivalent versions will be.
  3. Users upgrading from MAMA 5 can have more sane #ifdefs in their code if they're trying to support both versions during migration.
I plan on taking the cut within the next week, so if anyone has any issues that they would like to be included or patches you would like to be included in the next release, please reply to this thread with details.

Re: OpenMAMA 6.1.0 En Route

[...]

OpenMAMA 6.1.0 En Route

In the interest of simplifying version compatibility, OpenMAMA's next release version is going to be 6.1.0. I appreciate it's a big jump but it should make the following things clear to the community and anyone watching the project:
  1. OpenMAMA is the equivalent to Vela's "MAMA 6" (Vela have also agreed to move to 6.1.x to align with OpenMAMA).
  2. Users of both Vela's Enterprise release of MAMA and OpenMAMA can easily see what equivalent versions will be.
  3. Users upgrading from MAMA 5 can have more sane #ifdefs in their code if they're trying to support both versions during migration.
I plan on taking the cut within the next week, so if anyone has any issues that they would like to be included or patches you would like to be included in the next release, please reply to this thread with details.

Solace OpenMAMA tutorials available

Dmitri Fedorov <dfedorov.solace@...>

Hi all,

Solace Systems has started publishing a series of OpenMAMA tutorials, helping developers to adapt OpenMAMA and get a better understanding of proper configuration of the Solace Middleware Bridge for OpenMAMA.

The posts are meant to complement existing OpenMAMA samples and documentation.

This is the first two posts:

If you have any feedback about these posts and/or wishes for the following posts topics, please don't hesitate to email it to me by replying to this email.

Regards,
Dmitri Fedorov
Software Architect
Solace Systems, Inc.
Ottawa, ON Canada

Solace Systems accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Solace Systems.

Code change(s) just landed on origin/next (Successful)

jenkins@...

Some changes have just been added to the origin/next branch!

[noreply] MAMA: Removed avis from core code base (#205)
	mama/jni/src/regression/tools/BasicPubJava.java
	mama/c_cpp/src/c/bridge/avis/transportbridge.c
	mama/c_cpp/src/c/bridge/avis/avisbridgefunctions.h
	mama/c_cpp/src/c/bridge/avis/subinitial.c
	mama/c_cpp/src/c/bridge/avis/bridge.c
	mama/c_cpp/src/c/payload/avismsg/SConscript
	mama/c_cpp/src/c/bridge/avis/subinitial.h
	mama/c_cpp/src/c/bridge/avis/timer.c
	mama/jni/src/regression/tools/BasicInboxJava.java
	mama/c_cpp/src/c/bridge/avis/avisdefs.h
	mama/c_cpp/src/c/bridge/avis/io.c
	mama/c_cpp/src/c/bridge/avis/publisher.c
	mama/c_cpp/src/c/payload/avismsg/avispayload.h
	mama/c_cpp/src/c/bridge/avis/Makefile.am
	Makefile
	mama/c_cpp/src/examples/cpp/Makefile.sample
	mama/c_cpp/src/c/bridge/avis/transportbridge.h
	mama/c_cpp/src/gunittest/c/mamamsg/msggeneraltests.cpp
	configure
	mama/jni/src/regression/tools/BasicSubJava.java
	mama/c_cpp/src/c/bridge/avis/SConscript.win
	OpenMama.sln
	mama/c_cpp/src/c/bridge/avis/io.h
	mama/c_cpp/src/c/payload/avismsg/avispayload.c
	mama/c_cpp/src/c/payload/avismsg/avismsgimpl.h
	site_scons/community/command_line.py
	mama/c_cpp/src/c/bridge/avis/queue.c
	mama/c_cpp/src/c/payload/Makefile.am
	mama/c_cpp/src/c/payload/avismsg/SConscript.win
	mama/c_cpp/src/c/payload/avismsg/msgfield.h
	mama/c_cpp/src/c/payload/SConscript.win
	mama/c_cpp/src/regression/c_cpp/scripts/regression.py
	mama/c_cpp/src/c/bridge/avis/sub.c
	mama/c_cpp/src/c/bridge/avis/avis.vcxproj
	mama/c_cpp/src/c/bridge/avis/SConscript
	mama/c_cpp/src/regression/c_cpp/scripts/globals.py
	mama/jni/src/regression/scripts/globals.py
	mama/jni/src/regression/scripts/regression.py
	mama/c_cpp/src/c/bridge/avis/msg.c
	mama/c_cpp/src/c/payload/avismsg/Makefile.am
	mama/c_cpp/src/gunittest/c/openclosetest.cpp
	mama/c_cpp/src/examples/c/Makefile.sample
	site_scons/community/windows.py
	mama/c_cpp/src/c/bridge/Makefile.am
	mama/c_cpp/src/c/payload/SConscript
	mama/c_cpp/src/c/bridge/avis/sub.h
	mama/c_cpp/src/c/payload/avismsg/avismsgimpl.c
	mama/c_cpp/configure.ac
	mama/c_cpp/src/c/payload/avismsg/avismsg.vcxproj

Results for OpenMAMA Next Branch with Qpid Proton CI run with latest changes:

  • CI Project Name: OpenMAMA Next Branch with Qpid Proton
  • Build Number: #93
  • Build Status: Successful
  • Build Warnings: 0
  • Total Amount of Tests: 1767
  • Passed: 1767
  • Failed: 0
  • Skipped / Disabled: 0

[...]

  • Build Number: #86
  • Build Status: Successful
  • Build Warnings: 2392
  • Total Amount of Tests:
  • Passed:
  • Failed:
  • Skipped / Disabled:

You may also check CI console output to view the full results.

Code change(s) just landed on origin/next (Successful)

jenkins@...

Some changes have just been added to the origin/next branch!

[noreply] Corrected prototype for bridgeMamaPublisherSendReplyToInbox (#202)
	mama/c_cpp/src/c/bridge/qpid/publisher.c
	mama/c_cpp/src/c/bridge.h
	mama/c_cpp/src/c/bridge/qpid/qpidbridgefunctions.h

[noreply] MAMA: Fixed issue where destroying partial transport crashes (#203)
	mama/c_cpp/src/c/transport.c

[noreply] COMMON: Windows type fix for Windows port of wthread_cond_wait (#204)
	common/c_cpp/src/c/windows/wombat/port.h
	common/c_cpp/src/c/windows/port.c

[Frank Quinn] [PLAT-421] - Minor changes have been added. 1. NULL checks inside C and
	mama/c_cpp/src/c/dqpublishermanager.c
	mama/c_cpp/src/cpp/MamaDQPublisherManager.cpp
	mama/c_cpp/src/cpp/mama/MamaDQPublisherManager.h

Results for OpenMAMA Next Branch with Qpid Proton CI run with latest changes:

  • CI Project Name: OpenMAMA Next Branch with Qpid Proton
  • Build Number: #92
  • Build Status: Successful
  • Build Warnings: 0
  • Total Amount of Tests: 1767
  • Passed: 1767
  • Failed: 0
  • Skipped / Disabled: 0

[...]

  • Build Number: #85
  • Build Status: Successful
  • Build Warnings: 2521
  • Total Amount of Tests:
  • Passed:
  • Failed:
  • Skipped / Disabled:

You may also check CI console output to view the full results.

Code change(s) just landed on origin/next (Successful)

jenkins@...

Some changes have just been added to the origin/next branch!

[noreply] COMMON: Support atomic operations on additional CPUs (#201)
	common/c_cpp/src/c/linux/wInterlocked.h

Results for OpenMAMA Next Branch with Qpid Proton CI run with latest changes:

  • CI Project Name: OpenMAMA Next Branch with Qpid Proton
  • Build Number: #91
  • Build Status: Successful
  • Build Warnings: 0
  • Total Amount of Tests: 1767
  • Passed: 1767
  • Failed: 0
  • Skipped / Disabled: 0

You may also check CI console output to view the full results.

Code change(s) just landed on origin/next (Successful)

jenkins@...

Some changes have just been added to the origin/next branch!

[noreply] COMMON: Support atomic operations on additional CPUs (#201)
	common/c_cpp/src/c/linux/wInterlocked.h

Results for OpenMAMA_Next_Branch_VS_2015 CI run with latest changes:

  • CI Project Name: OpenMAMA_Next_Branch_VS_2015
  • Build Number: #84
  • Build Status: Successful
  • Build Warnings: 2527
  • Total Amount of Tests:
  • Passed:
  • Failed:
  • Skipped / Disabled:

You may also check CI console output to view the full results.

Re: OpenMAMA End of Support for Avis

Frank Quinn <fquinn.ni@...>

Cheers Damian,

With that in mind, I just created: https://github.com/OpenMAMA/OpenMAMA-avis including a README explaining the situation.

As I have heard no objections, we'll be be removing avis from the core code and updating the documentation and website etc. over the next week or so.

On Mon, Jul 25, 2016 at 10:19 AM, Damian Maguire <dmaguire@...> wrote:

For what it's worth, I'm fully supportive of this move, as was everyone I spoke to about it. I think Avis is a distraction for core OpenMAMA that we don't need - the CI work, build system changes, core code changes, unit tests etc all have additional costs when taking Avis into account, and I think it's actually very confusing for end users of the API.

I do wonder if it would be worth extracting the code to a separate repo anyway, with a deprecation notice - at least it remains visible and available to other users who are interested (and might be an opportunity to firm up the process/framework for non-core bridges).

DAMIAN MAGUIRE

Senior Sales Engineer

M. +44 783 584 4770

Adelaide Exchange Building2nd Floor, 24-26 Adelaide StreetBelfast, BT2 8GD

velatradingtech.com | @vela_tt

1467620971571_PastedImage