From: Gary Molloy [mailto:g.molloy@...]
Sent: 27 April 2015 16:22
To: Keith Rudd; Openmama-dev@...
Subject: RE: OpenMAMA-2.3.3

Hi Keith,

Thanks for your email.

The plan is to try to finish up the issues for the next release by the end of this week (beginning of next week) and then cut the next branch so that the community can begin testing it with the view to have it completed by the end of May.

Thanks,

Gary

Gary Molloy – SR Labs

Adelaide Exchange | 24-26 Adelaide Street | Belfast | BT2 8GD

g.molloy@...