Note: lists.openmama.org will be down for maintenance on Monday, September 26th, starting at 9AM Pacific Time (4PM Monday September 26, 2022 UTC), for approximately one hour.
Operation Windows Love Concludes
Frank Quinn <fquinn.ni@...>
As part of the last round of integration testing prior to the last release, we noticed that Java and C# builds were actually broken and had to be fixed fairly last-minute.
To prevent this going forward, I have just merged some changes which:
- Removes broken unit tests
- Fixes working unit tests (including an actual bugfix spotted by some tests)
- Adds running unit tests to ci script
This is for both Java and C# builds. Travis builds have also been updated so they will automatically be tested now on each PR raised.
This concludes "Operation Windows Love" which has been trickling in changes for over a year now to:
- Improve the build experience on windows
- Get unit tests running on windows
- Get nunit tests running on windows
- Get junit tests running on windows
- Remove compiler warnings on windows
- Modify CI to take advantage of the above
Don't get me wrong - there are still a *lot* of things we could still improve upon, but at least we have a decent minimum set to work from now.