Developing an OpenMAMA subscription.

Martin Unwin <martin@...>

I am currently developing an OpenMAMA subscriber and wish to develop/test it against an OpenMAMA Advanced publisher publishing simulated market data.  Is there an advanced test publishing application you know of that I can use to achieve this.

Thanks and kind regards,

Martin Unwin

Software Developer.

Ian Bell <IBell@...>

Hi

There are 2 options.

The easiest way would be to modify the mamaproxy example to publish some canned data.

Ie

Ian