Topics

mamaBridgeImpl_setProperty is broken

Yury Batrakov

Classification: Public

Hi everybody,

I found that function mamaBridgeImpl_setProperty (files mama/c_cpp/src/c/bridge.h and mama/c_cpp/src/c/bridge.c) wasn't properly deleted from the codebase - it still exists in header file but was removed from .c file. Thus if some middleware bridge library is using this function it compiles successfully but can't be loaded by OpenMAMA. I suppose it was designed to replace the function with mamaBridgeImpl_setMetaProperty but the latter is not declared in header file and not exported so it won't be usable on Windows.
Could you clarify if clients should use mamaBridgeImpl_setMetaProperty instead and schedule corresponding changes to the next release?

Thanks.

Please refer to https://www.db.com/disclosures for additional EU corporate and regulatory disclosures and to http://www.db.com/unitedkingdom/content/privacy.htm for information about privacy.

Stuart Beattie

Hi Yury,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention - we'll double check the correct behaviour here and making any necessary fixes.

Thanks
Stuart

STUART BEATTIE
Senior Software Engineer

O. +44 28909 93365
M.
sbeattie@velatt.com

Adelaide Exchange Building, 2nd Floor, 24-26 Adelaide Street, Belfast, BT2 8GD
velatradingtech.com | @vela_tt

[...]

The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you. Vela Trading Technologies LLC