New bridges - opensource?

Mark O'Callaghan

Hi,

Will the new bridges being worked on (exegy, tick42, rai,
solace...sorry if I missed any that have submitted a patch) be
opensource and contributed to the project (like the AVIS bridge)?

Or will they be closed source bridges?

Regards,

Mark

William Henry <whenry@...>

Mark,

The AMQP/Qpid bridge will be opensource.

William

Will the new bridges being worked on (exegy, tick42, rai,
solace...sorry if I missed any that have submitted a patch) be
opensource and contributed to the project (like the AVIS bridge)?

Or will they be closed source bridges?

Regards,

Mark

Hi

The initial Tick42 BLP bridge will be released as open source.

The initial release will be a Visual Studio 2010 project for windows that references the OpenMama and Open Bloomberg SDKs , but we intend to support linux in subsequent versions and are investigating the issues associated with integrating into the OpenMama build.

Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 09:06:42 +0100
Subject: New bridges - opensource?
From: mjocalla@...
To: jbrown@...; tom.doust@...; d_ashburner@...; mark.spielman@...