From: Jacobraj Benet <JBenet@...>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 17:33:44 +0100
To: "openmama-dev@..." <openmama-dev@...>
Subject: [Openmama-dev] OpenMama Bridge Developer Guide

Hello everyone,

Find attached the initial draft of the OpenMAMA Bridge developers Guide, This is an initial draft and would be refined and improved over the coming weeks.

Please do provide any feedbacks/recommendation regarding this document to the dev list.

We are also able to contribute some the resourcing from our tech writer team, the week of the 25th to finalize this document and if possible feedback in advance would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jacob

Visit our website at http://www.nyse.com
Note: The information contained in this message and any attachment to it is privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to the message, and please delete it from your system. Thank you. NYSE Euronext.

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message and any attachments without retaining a copy.

Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.

Mike Schonberg <mschonberg@...>

Glenn,

A Wiki is a good idea. In the meantime, can you make the revisions in the word doc for the time being. We are also planning on adding a section on how to implement minimal bridge functionality. Jacob is working on that now.

Regards,

-Mike

Any chance this can be moved to some form of Wiki for community editing? I'm reviewing the doc and am noting down changes, but it would be just as quick to edit the doc itself if it was available.

Glenn

From: Jacobraj Benet <JBenet@...>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 17:33:44 +0100
To: "openmama-dev@..." <openmama-dev@...>

[...]

Jacobraj Benet <JBenet@...>

Also find attached the initial draft of the Bridge Developer Guide in word document format.

Do reply back with any suggestions.

Thanks,
Jacob