OpenMAMA Resource Pool merged into development branch

Frank Quinn

Hi Folks,

I’m happy to report that we have the OpenMAMA Resource Pool ready go to in the "next" branch.

The C++ MamaResourcePool even now plays nicely with smart pointers now.

The implementation includes C, C++, Java and C# bindings and should be ready for testing.

Documentation and tutorials for new API

https://openmama.finos.org/openmama_developer_guide.html#resource-pool-work-in-progress

https://openmama.finos.org/tutorial_mama_resource_pool.html

Please feel free to give it a go and raise issues if you find any problems! Any quick questions, swing by the gitter page.

Frank QuinnCascadium | +44 (0) 28 8678 8015 | https://cascadium.io

Frank Quinn

Hi Folks,

Bumping this up to the mailing list again for review.

Again, any feedback let me know either via email / issue or Gitter.