Tick42 for OpenMAMA 2.4

Holger

Hi all, hi Tom,

I was trying to migrate the tick42blp bridge for OpenMAMA 2.4 but had some trouble with the new bridge initialization and setting the Mama Version in the bridge.

Is there perhaps a compatible version out there?

Cheers

Holger

Tom Doust

Hi Holger

There were a few compilation issues (expected) which we have addressed in our internal dev build.

I expect to push a new version to github in the next few days

Which environment (linux /win) are you using?

Tom

I was trying to migrate the tick42blp bridge for OpenMAMA 2.4 but had some trouble with the new bridge initialization and setting the Mama Version in the bridge.

Is there perhaps a compatible version out there?

Cheers

Holger

Holger

Hi Tom,

I have built it on Windows with VS2010 and boost 1.54 (VisualStudio 2015 didn’t work with boost), and boost 1.6 not with the bridge.

Now it compiles but the bridge is not loading properly. I get some errors when mama.c tries to allocate the bridge structure (the impl pointer is null).

Thanks

Holger

I was trying to migrate the tick42blp bridge for OpenMAMA 2.4 but had some trouble with the new bridge initialization and setting the Mama Version in the bridge.

Is there perhaps a compatible version out there?

Cheers

Holger

Tom Doust

Hi Holger

This sounds familiar. I have forwarded it to our dev who did the 2.4.0 work and I’ll get back to you

Tom

I was trying to migrate the tick42blp bridge for OpenMAMA 2.4 but had some trouble with the new bridge initialization and setting the Mama Version in the bridge.

Is there perhaps a compatible version out there?

Cheers

Holger

Tom Doust

Hi Holger

One thing you need to ensure is that the entnoop library is somewhere in the path that is visible at runtime. This caused us some confusion for a while and may be the cause of the problem that you are seeing.

The new version  we are planning to release addresses this.

Tom