Glenn McClements <gmcclements@...>
If you're using Linux then the steps include the commands to use from a
From: Shoyaib Hossain <email@example.com>
Reply-To: Shoyaib Hossain <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 08:38:44 -0800
Subject: [Openmama-users] (no subject)
completed the first three steps however i have stuck in step - 4 and 5.
I do not know how to set it WOMBAT_PATH and use the
following command line $ export
WOMBAT_PATH=/var/userspace/mama/config.WOMBAT_PAT. Also i am having same
problem in step - 5.
1. Unzip the file to a convenient directory. For illustration, we use the
mama. The following directories are created:
2. Create a config directory:
$ mkdir /var/userspace/mama/config
3. Copy mama.properties from examples/mama to the config directory. This
file should have
4. Set the WOMBAT_PATH variable to include config:
$ export WOMBAT_PATH=/var/userspace/mama/config
5. Set the LD_LIBRARY_PATH variable to include lib:
$ export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/var/userspace/mama/lib:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH
6. For the Java and JNI versions of MAMA, set the CLASSPATH variable to
include the .jar files in the
$ export CLASSPATH=/var/userspace/mama/lib/mamajni.jar:$CLASSPATH
Can you kindly help me out please.
Openmama-users mailing list
Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.
This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message and any attachments without retaining a copy.
Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.