Re: Data Dictionary Developer Questions [I]

Joseph Sarbak

Classification: For internal use only

Hello Tom,

It looks as though I will need to write both transport and payload bridges.

We will be using LBM for transport with our own payload format.

I noticed from the avis code there is a coupling b/w transport and payload bridges.  I was looking for examples showing the ability to mix/match but could not find any.  I suppose this can be addressed by using ‘mama_set_defaultPayload’ within the transport bridge factory function.

Joe Sarbak