From: openmama-dev-bounces@... [mailto:openmama-dev-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Damian Maguire
Sent: 18 June 2013 4:35 PM
To: openmama-dev@...; openmama-users@...
Subject: [Openmama-dev] OpenMAMA Build Instructions

Afternoon all,

We’ve just updated the OpenMAMA build instructions on the wiki site to be a bit more complete, with some more advanced instructions regarding dependencies, Avis and building the JNI libraries than we have had previously. They should be a fairly accurate set of steps for the majority of users, and will be fairly consistent at least for Red Hat, Fedora and Centos builds, but if you’re running against a different platform and are aware of any additional dependencies or changes to the process let us know and we’ll get the doc updated.

Full document can be found at:  http://wiki.openmama.org/index.php/Build_Instructions

Any other feedback or questions send them my way, and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.

Cheers,

Damian

Visit our website at http://www.nyse.com
Note: The information contained in this message and any attachment to it is privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to the message, and please delete it from your system. Thank you. NYSE Euronext.

Join Openmama-users@lists.openmama.org to automatically receive all group messages.