Re: Build Mamda Book from Mama Subscription

Glenn McClements <g.mcclements@...>

Hi Nestor,

Perhaps one of the tick42blp bridge developers could help out, but one thing that may help is a orderbook message spec for OpenMAMDA. This isn't currently published on the OpenMAMA website but I see when we can get it out.

Glenn McClements, SVP Engineering

Adelaide Exchange | 24-26 Adelaide Street | Belfast | UK | BT2 8GD

www.srtechlabs.com

SR.LABS Proven High Speed Electronic Trading Solutions