Last call for OpenMAMA 6.3.1 release candidate
I plan on taking a cut for OpenMAMA 6.3.1 RC1 over the coming weekend (21-Aug 2020). If anyone has anything they want to submit before then please let me know so I can delay the cut if necessary, otherwise I will continue as planned.
This release includes some changes to support:
It also effectively drops support for the now EOL:
This is in preparation for a RC that will be cut within the next few weeks which is now set up to include RPMs and Debian packages for these modern distros to make installation easy, take care of dependencies etc.
T: +44 (0) 28 8678 8015