We are pleased to announce OpenMAMA 6.3.1 is finally here and has now propagated to Cloudsmith, Maven central etc!
This is a maintenance release which fixes several outstanding bugs and introduces some new functionality.
- Added experimental .NET core support (including C# on Linux)
- Updated supported platforms to include CentOS 8, Ubuntu 18.04 LTS and Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
- Added quickstart / start of tutorial code for all languages
- Modernized JNI implementation to use javac -h rather than javah
- Added json and normalized string methods for all language bindings (formerly reserved for only C)
- Fix multithreaded builds in OpenMAMA and add "experimental" cloudsmith repository automatic upload
- Added support for clang sanitizers
- Added code for creating your own Vagrant box for OpenMAMA (and we uploaded our own)
- Added ansible code for creating a demo environment
- Fixed a few race conditions, leaks and bugs
- Improved Mac Support
For a complete list of all 21 issues included in this release, please see here:
+44 (0) 28 8678 8015