Re: OpenMAMA doesn't seem to work with WOMBAT tibrv bridge

Mike Schonberg <mschonberg@...>

Slavomir,

At this time the commercial bridges for TIBRV, LBM and NYSE Data Fabric supplied by NYSE as part of the MAMA 4.x and 5.x releases are not compatible with OpenMAMA; however, they will be part of the OpenMAMA Enterprise Edition which will be released in the near future.

I will look at the Windows build scripts and fix the problem that you encountered.

Regards,

-Mike Schonberg