From: "slavomir.kundrik@..." <slavomir.kundrik@...>
Date: Wednesday, July 11, 2012 1:27 PM
To: "openmama-users@..." <openmama-users@...>
Subject: [Openmama-users] OpenMAMA doesn't seem to work with WOMBAT tibrv bridge

Hi,

I have finally got around to build the OpenMAMA 2.1 on Windows and all worked great. Perhaps just a small thing. In avis project post-build event I had to change the CommandLine to

copy "$(AVIS_HOME)\Release\avis.dll" "$(OutDir)avis.dll"

or it would produce error (copy finished with return code 1). The original copy would fail if AVIS_HOME contains spaces hence quotes.

Anyway,
after getting all the building done I have decided to test it with a tibrv bridge that comes with MAMA4 api from WOMBAT. Unfortunately after launching the mamalistec.exe example that comes with OpenMAMA I got “Entry Point Not Found” error with the following message

“The procedure entry point mamaMsgImpl_usingPayloadBridge could not be located in the dynamic link library libmamacmd.dll”

Using dependency walker I can see it in the libmamacmd.dll that comes with WOMBAT but not in yours.

Is there something missing in the OpenMAMA implementation?

Thanks,

Slavomir Kundrik
Principal Developer, Futures Front Office IT, EMEA
Nomura

This e-mail (including any attachments) is confidential, may contain
proprietary or privileged information and is intended for the named
recipient(s) only. Unintended recipients are prohibited from taking action
on the basis of information in this e-mail and must delete all copies.
Nomura will not accept responsibility or liability for the accuracy or
completeness of, or the presence of any virus or disabling code in, this
e-mail. If verification is sought please request a hard copy. Any reference
to the terms of executed transactions should be treated as preliminary only
and subject to formal written confirmation by Nomura. Nomura reserves the
right to monitor e-mail communications through its networks (in accordance
with applicable laws). No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by
Nomura by any mistransmission of this e-mail. Any reference to "Nomura" is
a reference to any entity in the Nomura Holdings, Inc. group. Please read
our Electronic Communications Legal Notice which forms part of this e-mail:

Visit our website at http://www.nyse.com
Note: The information contained in this message and any attachment to it is privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to the message, and please delete it from your system. Thank you. NYSE Euronext.

Join Openmama-users@lists.openmama.org to automatically receive all group messages.