Re: 2.1.1.2 install problem and version compatibility question

Bill Nokes <bill.nokes@...>

Hi Mike,

Here's what I did (abridged to ignore Avis, GTest, ...).  I stopped at the ./configure command assuming there's no point continuing to make/install...

$ wget http://www.openmama.org/sites/openmama.org/files/openmama-src-2.1.1.2.tar_0.bz2
$ bunzip2 openmama-src-2.1.1.2.tar_0.bz2
$ tar xvf openmama-src-2.1.1.2.tar_0
$ cd OpenMAMA-2.1.1.2
$ ./configure --with-avis=/usr/local
./configure: line 58: ./configure: No such file or directory
/tmp/test/OpenMAMA-2.1.1.2
./configure: line 63: ./configure: No such file or directory
/tmp/test/OpenMAMA-2.1.1.2
./configure: line 68: ./configure: No such file or directory
/tmp/test/OpenMAMA-2.1.1.2
./configure: line 73: ./configure: No such file or directory
/tmp/test/OpenMAMA-2.1.1.2

Looking at ./configure, line 58:

# configure common
cd common/c_cpp
./configure $EXTRA
cd -

Hope this helps,
Bill

On 12 July 2012 01:03, Mike Schonberg <mschonberg@...> wrote:

Bill,

You are correct, you should not have to run generateBuildFiles.sh if you download the source tar ball from openmama.org as we run the script prior to creating the archive.

I verified that the current 2.1 source contains common/c_cpp/configure and that the C/C++ MAMA builds complete from the downloaded source. Can you provide the link that you used to download the source, your configure command, and the output from configure and make?

Regards,

-Mike

From: Bill Nokes <bill.nokes@...>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 16:09:56 +0100
To: "openmama-users@..." <openmama-users@...>

Hi,

I've just picked up OpenMama 2.x and I've a few questions if I may (I tried #openmama, but all's quiet there)...

--
16 St Martin’s Le Grand
London

+44 (0) 20 3239 8137

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message and any attachments without retaining a copy.

Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.

Visit our website at http://www.nyse.com
Note: The information contained in this message and any attachment to it is privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to the message, and please delete it from your system. Thank you. NYSE Euronext.

--
16 St Martin’s Le Grand
London

+44 (0) 20 3239 8137