From: openmama-users-bounces@lists.openmama.org [mailto:openmama-
users-bounces@lists.openmama.org] On Behalf Of Roan Horning
Sent: Saturday, July 21, 2012 4:18 AM
To: openmama-users@lists.openmama.org
Subject: [Openmama-users] problems compiling mama jni component

Hi,

I am having a problem compiling the mama jni code. I receive the
following error message:

mamasubscriptionjni.c:33:36: fatal error: mamajni/dictionaryimpl.h:
No such file or directory

Double checking, I find that there is no dictionaryimpl.h in
mama/jni/src/c/mamajni/

I found dictionaryimpl.h in:

mama/c_cpp/src/c/dictionaryimpl.h

if I copy it to the mamajni folder and try compiling again, I get the
error message

mamasubscriptionjni.c:1109:5: error: unknown type name
'dictionaryClosure'

It appears that all the other header files in the
mama/jni/src/c/mamajni/ directory are being generated. I am guessing
something in my build environment is preventing the correct
dictionaryimpl.h from being generated also.

I am compiling the openMAMA code cloned from the git repository.
My OS is the 32 bit version of Ubuntu 11.10 with kernel
3.2.0-26-generic-pae #41-Ubuntu SMP Thu Jun 14 16:45:14 UTC 2012 i686
i686 i386 GNU/Linux

Any help is greatly appreciated

--Roan

Visit our website at http://www.nyse.com

Note: The information contained in this message and any attachment to it is privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to the message, and please delete it from your system. Thank you. NYSE Euronext.

Join Openmama-users@lists.openmama.org to automatically receive all group messages.