Victor Maleyev

Added openmama-users

-------- Пересылаемое сообщение--------
27.04.2018, 12:05, "Victor Maleyev" <imnotmindlin@...>:

Hi guys,

Me and Frank made some efforts to support CMake build system: it builds MAMA on Linux and Windows. Unfortunately it is not in trunk yet but I desperately need any feedback on how it works to make it stable and ready for release. Just clone the repo from here: https://github.com/fquinner/OpenMAMA/tree/feature-cmake-supp… and try build it like this:
mkdir build
cmake ..
make

Make sure that flex, Apache portable runtime and gradle are installed.

Feel free to mail me if issues are found.

-------- Завершение пересылаемого сообщения --------

Re: [Openmama-dev] Let's test cmake support

Frank Quinn <fquinn@...>

Hi folks,

Further to this, we have now wired up with C#, install rules and unit tests on Linux, Windows and even native OSX (with some recent changes).

This is a huge step because it effectively outsources compiler support which we effectively had to manage ourselves with our previous scons infrastructure as well as fight with python environments.

With that in mind I have now raised https://github.com/OpenMAMA/OpenMAMA/pull/361 which will hopefully make it into next soon!

After the next release goes out (which I propose is soon), we can look at making cmake the default for CI and the release following that one.

On 27 Apr 2018 10:05, Victor Maleyev <imnotmindlin@...> wrote:
Hi guys,

Me and Frank made some efforts to support CMake build system: it builds MAMA on Linux and Windows. Unfortunately it is not in trunk yet but I desperately need any feedback on how it works to make it stable and ready for release. Just clone the repo from here: https://github.com/fquinner/OpenMAMA/tree/feature-cmake-support and try build it like this:
mkdir build
cmake ..
make

Make sure that flex, Apache portable runtime and gradle are installed.

Feel free to mail me if issues are found.

OpenMAMA-6.2.2-rc1 Now Available

Frank Quinn <fquinn@...>

Hi Folks,

We are pleased to announce the first release candidate for OpenMAMA 6.2.2 is now available:

https://github.com/OpenMAMA/OpenMAMA/releases/tag/OpenMAMA-6.2.2-rc1

This is a maintenance release which fixes several outstanding bugs and introduces some new functionality.

Key features include:

  • Added new methods mamaMsg_toJsonString and mamaMsg_toNormalizedString
  • OpenMAMA source structure moved to maven and build system moved to gradle
  • Cmake support now available (experimental). Note it will replace scons in the next release and supports Windows, Linux and OSX
  • OpenMAMA added to Microsoft vcpkg for easy nuget packaging and building from source
  • OpenMAMA Integration headers now available to allow developers to build plugins and bridges without access to the source code. See https://openmama.github.io/openmama_bridge.html#openmama-integration-headers.
  • Added implementation for mamaPrice_setFromString
  • MamaPrice can now support decimal point precision up to 16 places
  • Implement MamaFieldCache in JNI enhancement
  • Support for setting mamaDateTime with pre-1970 dates on Unix platforms
  • Removal of Visual Studio compiler warnings
  • Added Appveyor integration for CI
  • Add support for autoloading payload bridges from config

For a complete list of all 54 issues included in this release, please see here: https://github.com/OpenMAMA/OpenMAMA/milestone/8?closed=1

Thank you all in advance for your help in testing - if you spot any issues, please follow our guidelines for raising an issue, or even better, follow our guidelines for raising a patch.

Since the release is significant, the testing period will be 3 weeks from today making the target release date 20th June and everyone is invited to try it out - binary releases are available at the link above.

If critical issues are found and not resolved before this date, we will continue to go through weekly release candidates until have a stable release ready.

Frank Quinn

Cascadium

T: +44 (0) 28 8678 8015

E: fquinn@...

W: http://cascadium.io

Re: OpenMAMA-6.2.2-rc1 Now Available

Frank Quinn <fquinn@...>

Hi Folks,

Hope testing is going well!

We’ve just submitted a change to correct a few unit test compiler warnings and memory leaks recently introduced but nothing which impacts core code so there’s no current reason to extend the RC window.

Just a reminder that we’re going into the final week of testing here so if anyone has spotted anything unusual please speak up now if you want a fix to make it into this release!

Frank Quinn, Cascadium | +44 (0) 28 8678 8015 | http://cascadium.io

[...]

OpenMAMA-6.2.2-rc2 Now Available

Frank Quinn <fquinn@...>

Hi Folks,

We were planning on releasing today but a pull request landed yesterday containing some bugfixes for the recently added plugin code which I have deemed as necessary for this release, so I have now cut OpenMAMA 6.2.2-rc2 which can be found here:

https://github.com/OpenMAMA/OpenMAMA/releases/tag/OpenMAMA-6.2.2-rc2

Considering this is bugfix only, the release candidate window will be one week, making the target release date (all being well) 28th June.

I encourage all application and bridge developers to rigorously test this new release with their software especially with respect to the market data subscription life cycle.

If there are any further incoming changes please advise me asap to see if the above dates need to be revised.

[...]

OpenMAMA 6.2.2 Released

Frank Quinn <fquinn@...>

Hi Folks,

We are pleased to announce the final release of OpenMAMA 6.2.2 is now available:

https://github.com/OpenMAMA/OpenMAMA/releases/tag/OpenMAMA-6.2.2-release

Note that for the first time, a OpenMAMA generally available release is now available via Maven Central, Microsoft’s vcpkg and yum repositories (via Cloudsmith).

Documentation will be coming in the following weeks with more details including how to use our new experimental cmake build system!

[...]

For a complete list of all 55 issues included in this release, please see here: https://github.com/OpenMAMA/OpenMAMA/milestone/8?closed=1

A special thanks to all developers, contributors and testers who helped is getting this out door.

Frank Quinn

Cascadium

T: +44 (0) 28 8678 8015

E: fquinn@...

W: http://cascadium.io

Re: OpenMAMA 6.2.2 Released

Damian Maguire

Thanks for this Frank, some fantastic work gone into this one. Great to have the release available in so many of the standard repos now, and with Cmake support getting bedded in it should be a lot easier for people to build from scratch as well (big thanks to Victor for all the effort on that one).

Huge amount of other work in there as well, so thanks to all the contributors along the way.

Thanks,

Damian

DAMIAN MAGUIRE

Senior Sales Engineer

Vela

O. +44 289 568 0298

M. +44 783 584 4770

dmaguire@...

Adelaide Exchange Building2nd Floor, 24-26 Adelaide StreetBelfast, BT2 8GD

tradevela.com | @tradevela

1518792739120_PastedImage

[...]

The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you. Vela Trading Systems LLC

OpenMAMA 6.2.3 Released

Frank Quinn <fquinn@...>

Hi Folks,

We are pleased to announce the final release of OpenMAMA 6.2.3 is now available:

https://github.com/OpenMAMA/OpenMAMA/releases/tag/OpenMAMA-6.2.3-release

This is a hotfix release to address two key issues which were discovered as part of the recent 6.2.2 release:

* Restore mamaSubscription RecoverGaps functions accidentally removed in the last release

* Restore missing wombat portability headers in 6.2.2 Release

For a complete list of the issues included in this release, please see here: https://github.com/OpenMAMA/OpenMAMA/milestone/9?closed=1

Frank Quinn

Cascadium

T: +44 (0) 28 8678 8015

E: fquinn@...

W: http://cascadium.io

Use of multiple bridges

Sergey Emantayev

I'm exploring an option for my MAMDA application to receive market data from multiple bridges. However, the Mamda initialisation API like MamdaCommonFields::setDictionary is confusing me because it is the static function accepting a single dictionary. Different bridges may have different dictionaries and it seems to work with only a single bridge. Is there any solution or workaround?

Best Regards,
Sergey Emantayev