Date

(No subject)

Matt Mulhern

Hi Shoyaib,
It looks like you haven't set your environment correctly.

You need to set the LD_LIBRARY_PATH to point to the contents of the /lib directory. If this isn't set correctly mamapublisherc will not be able to access the avis libraries, resulting in your error.

I have included some sample terminal output of this process being carried out on a linux system (please see attached).

Regards,
Matt Mulhern.

[NOTE: a similar discussion may be found earlier on this list (link) ]

On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 3:15 AM, Shoyaib Hossain <shoyaib0088@...> wrote:
Dear Sir/Madam

When I run the following commend then i get an error like [mamaavisimpl] is not found.

./mamapublisherc -m avis -s MAMA_INBOUND_TOPIC -tport pub -v -v -v -v

I have also attached my mama properties.

example bookviewer problem

Patrick De Guzman <pndeguzman@...>

Hi,

I've just started to play around with the examples, specifically mamalisten which works fine when I use it with its various arguments such as -D and -B. But i am having trouble with the bookviewer example where every time I run the program it returns after a while with:

Timed out waiting for data dictionary
Unknown Exception in main ().

Just wondering if I could get some guidance on how to use this example.

Thanks,
Patrick

OpenMAMA windows verison

Patrick De Guzman <pndeguzman@...>

Hi,

Could anyone direct me to where I can download the windows version of OpenMAMA. On the OpenMAMA website I can only seem to find the linux verison.

Thanks,
Patrick

mamaSource and mamaSourceManager

Mark Perkin <mark@...>

Hi,

Is there any documentation on the mamaSource and mamaSourceManager types. There is only scant mention of the former in the C and C++ guides and no mention of the latter. Also, the api documentation in either case isn't very informative.

thanks,

Mark

Re: OpenMAMA windows verison

Matt Mulhern

Hi Patrick,
Builds are being generated for this and will soon be available on openmama.org
Until then, you will have to build from source Instructions on how to carry this out may be found in the README found in the root of the source distribution.

Regards,
Matt Mulhern

On Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 5:38 AM, Patrick De Guzman <pndeguzman@...> wrote:
Hi,

Could anyone direct me to where I can download the windows version of OpenMAMA. On the OpenMAMA website I can only seem to find the linux verison.

Thanks,
Patrick

Re: example bookviewer problem

Matt Mulhern

Hi,
The Mamda examples rely on a dictionary for field id lookups.
However, limitations in avis prevent this, as it cannot deliver the dictionary from a publishing app.
In order to get round this you need to load a dictionary into the app directly.
A dictionary will soon be available on openmama.org to help with this operation.

With thanks,
Matt Mulhern

On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 3:20 AM, Patrick De Guzman <pndeguzman@...> wrote:
Hi,

I've just started to play around with the examples, specifically mamalisten which works fine when I use it with its various arguments such as -D and -B. But i am having trouble with the bookviewer example where every time I run the program it returns after a while with:

Timed out waiting for data dictionary
Unknown Exception in main ().

Just wondering if I could get some guidance on how to use this example.

Thanks,
Patrick

Re: mamaSource and mamaSourceManager

Glenn McClements <gmcclements@...>

Hi Mark,

The auto-generated API documentation is in the Reference Manual below, but this doesn't give any more detail than is in the headers.

http://www.openmama.org/sites/openmama.org/files/OpenMAMA%20C%20API%20Reference%20Manual_1.pdf

It looks like mamaSource section was missed in Dev Guide, the text is below and I've raised an issue for it but essentially it's a wrapper object for the transport and source name/namespace. The shipped examples show how to use it.

The mamaSourceManager is a simple factory/container class that may be useful to applications handling multiple sources.

MAMA Source

A MAMA Source represents the information needed to find and use a set of data. Such information includes the MAMA Transport and Symbol Namespace and used by that source. Below shows how to create a MAMA Source, assuming that a Transport has already been createdn <>.

C:

mamaSource source = NULL;

mamaSource_create (&source);

mamaSource_setId (source, "SourceName");

mamaSource_setTransport (source, transport);

mamaSource_setSymbolNamespace (source, "NAMESPACE");

/* Set other properties */

C++:

MamaSource* source = new MamaSource ("SourceName", transport, "NAMESPACE");

// Set other properties

Java/JNI:

MamaSource source = new MamaSource ("SourceName", transport,"NAMESPACE");

// Set other properties

C:

MamaSource source = new MamaSource ();

source.id = "SourceName";

source.transport = transport;

source.symbolNamespace = "NAMESPACE";

// Set other properties

From: Mark Perkin <mark@...>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 11:27:56 +0000
To: <openmama-users@...>
Subject: [Openmama-users] mamaSource and mamaSourceManager

Hi,

Is there any documentation on the mamaSource and mamaSourceManager types. There is only scant mention of the former in the C and C++ guides and no mention of the latter. Also, the api documentation in either case isn't very informative.

thanks,

Mark
_______________________________________________ Openmama-users mailing list Openmama-users@... https://lists.openmama.org/mailman/listinfo/openmama-users

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message and any attachments without retaining a copy.

Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.

Using C example basic pub and sub with "wmw"

Mark Perkin <mark@...>

Hi,

I'm trying to get the examples mamapublisherc and mamasubscriberc to talk to each other over "wmw". They work fine with "avis". I've tried the following:

./c/mamapublisherc  -s "FEED.BASIC" -tport pub -m wmw -v -v -v
./c/mamasubscriberc -s "FEED.BASIC" -tport sub -m wmw -v -v -v

Where mama.properties contains:

mama.wmw.transport.sub.subscribe_address_0=localhost
mama.wmw.transport.sub.subscribe_port_0=5050

mama.wmw.transport.pub.publish_port=5050

And I have LD_LIBRARY_PATH set to point to the lib directory from the MAMA 6.0 release.

The two appear to connect as I see the publisher logs the following periodically:

Publishing message 58 to FEED.BASIC.2013-03-20 16:38:59: Transport 0x1b70c10 [mama.wmw.transport.pub]: 1 clients connected.
2013-03-20 16:38:59:
    Client IP      : 127.0.0.1
    Client Port    : 41691
    Client AppName : lt-mamasubscriberc
    Connect Time   : 26
    Subsc Count    : 0
    Q items/size   : 0/131072

The publisher logs that it is publishing messages every second but the subscriber never receives anything. As noted above, the same test with avis shows the subscriber logging receipt of messages.

I notice that the Subsc Count is 0 so the publisher doesn't think the connected client is subscribing to anything. The subscriber clearly appears to subscribe:

2013-03-20 16:41:11: (21dcc740) : setupBasic(): FEED.BASIC: subscription (0x1687370)
2013-03-20 16:41:11: (21dcc740) : wmwBridgeMamaSubscription_create (): Subscribe topic [FEED.BASIC]
2013-03-20 16:41:11: (21dcc740) : NamingService::sendHeartbeat failed to send for client 0x0100007f000055e1
2013-03-20 16:41:11: (21dcc740) : Subscription 0x0x1687370 is now at state MAMA_SUBSCRIPTION_ACTIVATED.
mamasubscriberc: Created inbound subscription.

Any help appreciated.

thanks,

Mark

Re: Using C example basic pub and sub with "wmw"

Glenn McClements <gmcclements@...>

Hi Mark,
It looks like you don't have the Data Fabric Naming Service Daemon (NSD) running. This provides a DNS like service for the middleware, telling subscribers how to connect with publishers. With never versions of Data Fabric TCP the NSD is required by default.

Data Fabric (wmw) is a commercial component however, and not shipped as part of the open source OpenMAMA. For questions like this it is best to contact your NYSE Technologies' representative and they can walk you through the setup and provide the Data Fabric config guide.

From: Mark Perkin <mark@...>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 16:44:39 +0000
To: <openmama-users@...>
Subject: [Openmama-users] Using C example basic pub and sub with "wmw"

[...]

working against NYSE simulator

tal shterenlicht <talshterenlicht@...>

From: tal shterenlicht <talshterenlicht@...>
Date: Wed, May 1, 2013 at 5:47 PM
Subject: working against NYSE simulator
To: openmama-dev@...

Hello dear team
I want to try your product and evaluate it
As I understand it - the Euronext NYSE stock market simulator running on yours platform
I downloaded the NYSE simulator and install it
I can see in wireShark program the broadcast of market data - I set at 200 messages per second

I downloaded the latest version of openMama  and I compile it on windows XP

I tried to run the following xample program:
mamdalisten -S NASDAQ -s MSFT -tport tport_name

I am getting this error :
2013-05-01 17:15:08: mama_loadmamaPayload(): Could not open middleware bridge
 library [mamawmwimpl] [126]

from the server side I am attaching the log file

please tell what I shuld do

thanks
tal

Link to the reference bridge?

Zoya <zfarberov@...>

Hello,

Looking for the link to reference bridge. It is not present in downloads.

http://www.openmama.org/downloads

Thanks,
-Zoya

Re: Link to the reference bridge?

Frank Quinn <fquinn@...>

Hi Zoya,

Thanks for the spot - looks like we missed this during our website update – if you refresh the page you should see the link there now.

Have fun!

--------------

On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 2:27 PM, Zoya <zfarberov@...> wrote:

Hello,

Looking for the link to reference bridge. It is not present in downloads.

http://www.openmama.org/downloads

Thanks,

-Zoya

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message and any attachments without retaining a copy.

Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.

Visit our website at http://www.nyse.com
Note: The information contained in this message and any attachment to it is privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to the message, and please delete it from your system. Thank you. NYSE Euronext.

Tick42 BLP bridge v2

Tom Doust

We are now code complete on version2 of the tick42 blp bridge for OpenMAMA and will be uploading new source to the GIT in the near future

This version includes

·         Configurable mapping of field names from Bloomberg names to MAMA/Wombat names and fids. This allows Bloomberg fields to be mapped to the field names used by existing MAMA client applications, for example LAST_PRICE to wLastPrice, BID to wBid, ASK to wAsk etc

·         Configurable mapping field types

·         Name and type mappings loadable from an external csv file.

·         Support for data dictionary subscription. The subscribed dictionary optionally includes unmapped Bloomberg field names

·         Support for Linux. Code has been refactored for platform independence. The build environment includes ‘make’ and ‘sln’ files and we also provide a cmake script to simplify extending the code.

TOM DOUST | Head of Consultancy

TICK42

P: +44 (0) 1628 477444 | M: +44 (0) 7710 479924 | E: tom.doust@... | skype:  tom.doust |  http://www.tick42.com

IMPORTANT: Git Repo Change

Damian Maguire <DMaguire@...>

Afternoon all,

In an effort to clean-up the OpenMAMA git repository, we’ve decided to move away from the existing OpenMAMA-1.1.git repo towards one with a less confusing name. As such, we’ve created a new repository at http://git.openmama.org/OpenMAMA.git, which is aimed as being the primary repo for future OpenMAMA development. At present this is an exact copy of the current git repo, but over the next few weeks we will stop updating the OpenMAMA-1.1 version and the repository there will become deprecated.

As such we recommend all users of OpenMAMA update their local repository to point to the new site. For standard git checkouts this should be a case of making a simple change to your remote configuration:

$ git remote set-url origin http://git.openmama.org/OpenMAMA.git

You can then verify that your configuration has been correctly updated by running:

$ git remote –v

origin http://git.openmama.org/OpenMAMA.git (fetch)

origin http://git.openmama.org/OpenMAMA.git (push)

As always, if you have any questions feel free to respond on the lists, or to give us a shout on IRC.

Cheers,

Damian

Visit our website at http://www.nyse.com
Note: The information contained in this message and any attachment to it is privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to the message, and please delete it from your system. Thank you. NYSE Euronext.

OpenMAMA Build Instructions

Damian Maguire <DMaguire@...>

Afternoon all,

We’ve just updated the OpenMAMA build instructions on the wiki site to be a bit more complete, with some more advanced instructions regarding dependencies, Avis and building the JNI libraries than we have had previously. They should be a fairly accurate set of steps for the majority of users, and will be fairly consistent at least for Red Hat, Fedora and Centos builds, but if you’re running against a different platform and are aware of any additional dependencies or changes to the process let us know and we’ll get the doc updated.

Full document can be found at:  http://wiki.openmama.org/index.php/Build_Instructions

Any other feedback or questions send them my way, and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.

Cheers,

Damian

Visit our website at http://www.nyse.com
Note: The information contained in this message and any attachment to it is privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to the message, and please delete it from your system. Thank you. NYSE Euronext.

Re: OpenMAMA Build Instructions

Tom Doust

Hi Damian

Are the old links still preserved? In our document for building the tick42 bridge we have a section on building the relevant parts of OpenMAMA and this contains embedded links to some of the OpenMAMA documents.

Rgds

Tom

[...]

Hey Tom,

All links to any documentation stored on the wiki should still work. However, links to the old site are unlikely to work – the new site (at www.openmama.org) makes use of a new structure and URL scheme, and does not at present redirect any old links to the equivalent new pages. As such, any documentation you have linking to pages on the old OpenMAMA site should be updated to reflect the new URL.

If you have any trouble tracking down something let me know and I should be able to assist.

Thanks,

[...]

Tick42 BLP Bridge - new version

Tom Doust

Tick42 contributed a new version of our Bloomberg OpenMama bridge to the GIT today. It can be obtained from http://git.openmama.org/openmama-tick42.git/

The major focus for this release was to allow existing mama subscriber applications to work with the Bloomberg data with minimum changes other than symbol names. In order to support this goal an efficient field mapping layer has been introduced that allows Mama subscribers to continue using fields like wBid, wAsk and wLastPrice rather than BID,ASK and LAST_PRICE.

The field mapping is configurable (defined in loadable csv files) and an initial mapping for Bloomberg real time fields and come common static fields is included. We look forward to users uploading additional mappings they find useful.

In addition to the optional field mapping this version also includes:

-          Linux build scripts.

-          Extensive build documentation

-          Extended documentation for configuring and runnin the OpenMAMA sample apps to include the C,  .Net and java samples on Windows and the C and java samples on linux

-          Support for mama dictionary download.

Areas for future versions we are considering include:

-          Support for history requests.

-          Conversion of bloomberg structure strings into mama array types for multi-valued data such as index member lists

Tom Doust

TOM DOUST | Head of Consultancy

TICK42

P: +44 (0) 1628 477444 | M: +44 (0) 7710 479924 | E: tom.doust@... | skype:  tom.doust |  http://www.tick42.com

Help running openmama qpid examples

Sahir Hoda

Hello,

I'm having trouble getting the openmama sample applications to talk to each other when using the qpid bridge. I am running the mamapublisherc and mamasubscriberc sample applications, however I do not seem to receive any messages.

I have downloaded and build the qpid-proton-0.4 library from qpid.apache.org.
I have cloned the openmama-git repo and built it.

I am using mama.properties from the source tree: mama/c_cpp/src/examples/mama.properties

I am starting 'mamasubscriberc -m qpid -v -v -v' and 'mamapublisherc -m qpid -v -v -v' on the same host, however I do not appear to get any messages.

Do I need to modify mama.properties? Do I need to have a qpid broker running? What do I need to set in mama.properties to point it to the broker? Appreciate any assistance.

Here qpid section of mama.properties:
# Source which you are going to consume from
mama.qpid.transport.pub.outgoing_url=amqp://localhost:6666/SOURCENAME
# Where qpid is going to listen to for data to be pushed to
mama.qpid.transport.pub.incoming_url=amqp://~localhost:7777/SOURCENAME
# Where qpid publisher is to send data to once subscription is created
mama.qpid.transport.pub.reply_url=amqp://localhost:7777/SOURCENAME

# Source which you are going to consume from
mama.qpid.transport.sub.outgoing_url=amqp://localhost:7777/SOURCENAME
# Where qpid is going to listen to for data to be pushed to
mama.qpid.transport.sub.incoming_url=amqp://~localhost:6666/SOURCENAME
# Where qpid publisher is to send data to once subscription is created
mama.qpid.transport.sub.reply_url=amqp://localhost:6666/SOURCENAME

# The size of the buffer used for proton message (de)serialization
mama.qpid.transport.msg_buffer_size=102400
# The maximum number of messages which proton will place onto dispatch queues
mama.qpid.transport.msg_pool_size=32

Here is the output of mamasubscriberc:
[sahir@bohr bin]$ ./mamasubscriberc -m qpid -v -v -v
Starting Subscriber with:
topic: MAMA_TOPIC
transport: sub
2013-07-29 10:23:50: mama_loadBridge(): Sucessfully loaded qpid bridge from library [mamaqpidimpl]
2013-07-29 10:23:50: Using path specified in WOMBAT_PATH
2013-07-29 10:23:50: Using default properties file mama.properties
2013-07-29 10:23:50: Attempting to load MAMA properties from /home/shoda/usr-storm6/openmama-qpid/bin
2013-07-29 10:23:50: qpidBridge_open(): Successfully created QPID queue
2013-07-29 10:23:50:
Warning: This is a developer release and has only undergone basic sanity checks.
It is for testing only and should not be used in a production environment
2013-07-29 10:23:50: Using path specified in WOMBAT_PATH
2013-07-29 10:23:50: Using default properties file mama.properties
2013-07-29 10:23:50: Attempting to load MAMA properties from /home/shoda/usr-storm6/openmama-qpid/bin
2013-07-29 10:23:50: mama_loadPayloadBridge(): Sucessfully loaded qpidmsg payload bridge from library [mamaqpidmsgimpl]
2013-07-29 10:23:50: openmama DEVRELEASE2.2.1.1 (not entitled)
2013-07-29 10:23:50: 0.0.1
2013-07-29 10:23:50:
Note: This build of the MAMA API is not enforcing entitlement checks.
Please see the Licensing file for details
2013-07-29 10:23:50: Entering mamaTransport_create for transport (0xc7fa00) with name sub
2013-07-29 10:23:50: Creating transport: [sub]
2013-07-29 10:23:50: Number of load balanced sub transports defined: [0]
2013-07-29 10:23:50: Not using load balancing
2013-07-29 10:23:50: qpidBridgeMamaTransport_create(): Initializing Qpid Transport sub
2013-07-29 10:23:50: qpidBridgeMamaTransportImpl_getParameter: parameter [mama.qpid.transport.sub.incoming_url]: [amqp://~localhost:6666/SOURCENAME] (User Defined)
2013-07-29 10:23:50: qpidBridgeMamaTransportImpl_getParameter: parameter [mama.qpid.transport.sub.outgoing_url]: [amqp://localhost:7777/SOURCENAME] (User Defined)
2013-07-29 10:23:50: qpidBridgeMamaTransportImpl_getParameter: parameter [mama.qpid.transport.sub.reply_url]: [amqp://localhost:6666/SOURCENAME] (User Defined)
2013-07-29 10:23:50: qpidBridgeMamaTransportImpl_getParameter: parameter [mama.qpid.transport.msg_pool_size]: [32] (User Defined)
2013-07-29 10:23:50: qpidBridgeMamaTransportImpl_getParameter: parameter [mama.qpid.transport.msg_pool_inc_size]: [128] (Default)
2013-07-29 10:23:50: sub: Using default preinitial strategy: ON_GAP
2013-07-29 10:23:50: sub: Using default dq strategy: DQ_SCHEME_DELIVER_ALL
2013-07-29 10:23:50: sub: Using default ft strategy: DQ_FT_DO_NOT_WAIT_FOR_RECAP
2013-07-29 10:23:50: sub: Pre-Recap cache disabled
2013-07-29 10:23:50: setupBasic(): MAMA_TOPIC: subscription (0xcea900)
mamasubscriberc: Created inbound subscription.
2013-07-29 10:23:50: qpidBridge_start(): Entering
2013-07-29 10:23:50: qpidBridge_start(): retrieved bridge
2013-07-29 10:23:50: qpidBridge_start(): Preparing to leave
2013-07-29 10:23:50: qpidBridgeMamaTransportImpl_dispatchThread(): Waiting on message...
2013-07-29 10:24:04: Starting refresh message mini-cycle
2013-07-29 10:24:04: No refreshes to send
2013-07-29 10:24:18: Starting refresh message mini-cycle
2013-07-29 10:24:18: No refreshes to send
^C

And the publisher output:
[sahir@bohr bin]$ ./mamapublisherc -m qpid -v -v -v
Starting Publisher with:
topic: MAMA_TOPIC
inbound topic: MAMA_INBOUND_TOPIC
interval 0.500000
transport: pub
2013-07-29 10:24:27: mama_loadBridge(): Sucessfully loaded qpid bridge from library [mamaqpidimpl]
2013-07-29 10:24:27: Using path specified in WOMBAT_PATH
2013-07-29 10:24:27: Using default properties file mama.properties
2013-07-29 10:24:27: Attempting to load MAMA properties from /home/shoda/usr-storm6/openmama-qpid/bin
2013-07-29 10:24:27: qpidBridge_open(): Successfully created QPID queue
2013-07-29 10:24:27:
Warning: This is a developer release and has only undergone basic sanity checks.
It is for testing only and should not be used in a production environment
2013-07-29 10:24:27: Using path specified in WOMBAT_PATH
2013-07-29 10:24:27: Using default properties file mama.properties
2013-07-29 10:24:27: Attempting to load MAMA properties from /home/shoda/usr-storm6/openmama-qpid/bin
2013-07-29 10:24:27: mama_loadPayloadBridge(): Sucessfully loaded qpidmsg payload bridge from library [mamaqpidmsgimpl]
2013-07-29 10:24:27: openmama DEVRELEASE2.2.1.1 (not entitled)
2013-07-29 10:24:27: 0.0.1
2013-07-29 10:24:27:
Note: This build of the MAMA API is not enforcing entitlement checks.
Please see the Licensing file for details
2013-07-29 10:24:27: Entering mamaTransport_create for transport (0x17c8a00) with name pub
2013-07-29 10:24:27: Creating transport: [pub]
2013-07-29 10:24:27: Number of load balanced sub transports defined: [0]
2013-07-29 10:24:27: Not using load balancing
2013-07-29 10:24:27: qpidBridgeMamaTransport_create(): Initializing Qpid Transport pub
2013-07-29 10:24:27: qpidBridgeMamaTransportImpl_getParameter: parameter [mama.qpid.transport.pub.incoming_url]: [amqp://~localhost:7777/SOURCENAME] (User Defined)
2013-07-29 10:24:27: qpidBridgeMamaTransportImpl_getParameter: parameter [mama.qpid.transport.pub.outgoing_url]: [amqp://localhost:6666/SOURCENAME] (User Defined)
2013-07-29 10:24:27: qpidBridgeMamaTransportImpl_getParameter: parameter [mama.qpid.transport.pub.reply_url]: [amqp://localhost:7777/SOURCENAME] (User Defined)
2013-07-29 10:24:27: qpidBridgeMamaTransportImpl_getParameter: parameter [mama.qpid.transport.msg_pool_size]: [32] (User Defined)
2013-07-29 10:24:27: qpidBridgeMamaTransportImpl_getParameter: parameter [mama.qpid.transport.msg_pool_inc_size]: [128] (Default)
2013-07-29 10:24:27: pub: Using default preinitial strategy: ON_GAP
2013-07-29 10:24:27: pub: Using default dq strategy: DQ_SCHEME_DELIVER_ALL
2013-07-29 10:24:27: pub: Using default ft strategy: DQ_FT_DO_NOT_WAIT_FOR_RECAP
2013-07-29 10:24:27: pub: Pre-Recap cache disabled
2013-07-29 10:24:27: setupBasic(): MAMA_INBOUND_TOPIC: subscription (0x18339c0)
Created inbound subscription.
2013-07-29 10:24:27: mamaPublisher_create(): Creating publisher for ..MAMA_TOPIC
2013-07-29 10:24:27: qpidBridge_start(): Entering
2013-07-29 10:24:27: qpidBridge_start(): retrieved bridge
2013-07-29 10:24:27: qpidBridge_start(): Preparing to leave
2013-07-29 10:24:27: qpidBridgeMamaTransportImpl_dispatchThread(): Waiting on message...

Publishing message 0 to MAMA_TOPIC.2013-07-29 10:24:27: qpidBridgeMamaPublisher_send(): No one subscribed to subject 'MAMA_TOPIC', not publishing
msg=({{MdMsgStatus,2,0},{MdSeqNum,10,0},{PublisherTopic,10002,MAMA_TOPIC}})
Publishing message 1 to MAMA_TOPIC.2013-07-29 10:24:28: qpidBridgeMamaPublisher_send(): No one subscribed to subject 'MAMA_TOPIC', not publishing
msg=({{MdMsgStatus,2,0},{MdSeqNum,10,1},{PublisherTopic,10002,MAMA_TOPIC}})
Publishing message 2 to MAMA_TOPIC.2013-07-29 10:24:28: qpidBridgeMamaPublisher_send(): No one subscribed to subject 'MAMA_TOPIC', not publishing
msg=({{MdMsgStatus,2,0},{MdSeqNum,10,2},{PublisherTopic,10002,MAMA_TOPIC}})
Publishing message 3 to MAMA_TOPIC.2013-07-29 10:24:29: qpidBridgeMamaPublisher_send(): No one subscribed to subject 'MAMA_TOPIC', not publishing
msg=({{MdMsgStatus,2,0},{MdSeqNum,10,3},{PublisherTopic,10002,MAMA_TOPIC}})
Publishing message 4 to MAMA_TOPIC.2013-07-29 10:24:29: qpidBridgeMamaPublisher_send(): No one subscribed to subject 'MAMA_TOPIC', not publishing
msg=({{MdMsgStatus,2,0},{MdSeqNum,10,4},{PublisherTopic,10002,MAMA_TOPIC}})
Publishing message 5 to MAMA_TOPIC.2013-07-29 10:24:30: qpidBridgeMamaPublisher_send(): No one subscribed to subject 'MAMA_TOPIC', not publishing
msg=({{MdMsgStatus,2,0},{MdSeqNum,10,5},{PublisherTopic,10002,MAMA_TOPIC}})
Publishing message 6 to MAMA_TOPIC.2013-07-29 10:24:30: qpidBridgeMamaPublisher_send(): No one subscribed to subject 'MAMA_TOPIC', not publishing
msg=({{MdMsgStatus,2,0},{MdSeqNum,10,6},{PublisherTopic,10002,MAMA_TOPIC}})
Publishing message 7 to MAMA_TOPIC.2013-07-29 10:24:31: qpidBridgeMamaPublisher_send(): No one subscribed to subject 'MAMA_TOPIC', not publishing
msg=({{MdMsgStatus,2,0},{MdSeqNum,10,7},{PublisherTopic,10002,MAMA_TOPIC}})
Publishing message 8 to MAMA_TOPIC.2013-07-29 10:24:31: qpidBridgeMamaPublisher_send(): No one subscribed to subject 'MAMA_TOPIC', not publishing
^C
[sahir@bohr bin]$

Thanks
Sahir

Re: Help running openmama qpid examples

Frank Quinn <fquinn@...>

Hi Sahir,

Yes we did see some issues with hostname resolution on some boxes (but not others) when using "localhost" for some reason but it works ok with 127.0.0.1. If you do a git pull now, I have just updated the default mama.properties to reflect this.

The first implementation of qpid is brokerless (hence the "~" in the address), but will be considering implementation of a broker compatible release in future.

Also note we're still in the process of tidying some of the code in there, but it should be pretty complete in terms of functionality.

[...]

121 - 140 of 232